CHAPTER-17, A CUTE LOOK

"oh well we will be at the checkout you two should decide if you want to keep it or not, we will be waiting over there". Huey said as he winked.

Everyone had left except Louie and Lilly it was a bit awkward for some time.

"so...Louie tell me the truth why were you staring at me funny". Lilly asked curiously.

"um okay I will tell you it is just you look cute". Louie said as his face turned into a strawberry colour.

"oh! So, should we keep the dress or just take something more normal". Lilly said as she blushed on Louie's comment.

"well I think it looks cute and we can really wear it and if we don't then, I think Dewey and Huey will kill me". Louie said.

"okay then let's keep it come on now they are waiting". Lilly said as she walked near the check out.

3rd person POV

After shopping the grown ups and kids went to a nearby burger shop, they all had a hearty meal and went to Lilly's mansion.

"kids pack your bags today because we will leave day after tomorrow". Scrooge said as he went to the foyer.

"yes uncle". They all said at the same time sounding a bit tired.

"oh, and Lilly do you by any chance have some extra suitcases". Scrooge said as he walked in his room.

Yeah, yeah I know that I had gone for a long time and I am really sorry by the way I posted two parts because the chapters are kinda small, love you all for the reads and support thank you so much.