mean it.

Lisa.

"Good morning, baby." A pair of arms suddenly wrapped around my waist. Jennie's scent immediately filled the air around me. Her comfortable warmth against me instantly makes my body soften.

Yesterday night, she showed up unannounced on my apartment. She tries to reason that she just want to hang out but I know better that she's lying.

I bet she had a fight again with her boyfriend. I bitterly thought as my grip tightens on the handle.

I don't even know how we end up in my bed. Naked. Lust filled and both eager for something. Both seeking for something at each other.

What is that something? Even I, don't have any idea.

Well, this happening is too normal for us. She showed up then we'll both be tangled up on sheets. Tomorrow comes, then real shit will slap me saying I'm just her past time.

"Lisa?"

"Hey?" I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I felt her embrace tightens on me.

"O-Oh? Wha—Ow!" I hiss as I accidentally touch the pan. She quickly turns off the stove and turns me around to face her.

"I'm sorry." She holds my hand and lifts it up to look at it. She gently drags me towards the sink and soaks my hand with water. "Maybe you should sit at the counter and let me cook."

I playfully scoff and smirk at her. "And watch you burn my kitchen. No thanks, Jen." I tease her and she quickly shots a glare at me, heightening up the amusement I have.

"Come on. I have a great tutor who taught me basic cooking. Can't you trust me?" she pouts and feigns sadness.

Can I trust you, you asked? I already— stupidly gave you my heart, how can I not trust you? "Absolutely not." I respond, keeping the things I want to say all in my head.

"Meanie." she says then goes to push me away to the kitchen's counter. After making sure that I'm settled on my seat, she swiftly moves back to the kitchen only to run back and steals a kiss from my lips.

My eyes widen on her action and stares at her in disbelief. "I just thought I need a good luck so that I won't burn your kitchen." she whispers and plants another quick peck and hurriedly escapes from my stare.

Again, real shit will slap me.

Jennie immediately leaves when she received an unknown call, maybe from her work. She said she just need to meet a friend of hers today and grab a few stuff before going back here. And before leaving, she promise to call me or text me the moment she arrived on their meeting place.

I just nod at her as a response, knowing I don't even have the right to ask her where she'll meet that friend  and then she bids her goodbye and now I'm left all alone again in my apartment.

Guess, it's only me and my gaming console for now. I ponder as I left the couch and went to my entertainment room to divert my mind and stop myself from missing the certain feline-eyed brunette.

"Crap." I mumble when I heard my phone ring near my desktop. Grunting as I paused my game, I reach for my phone seeing five missed calls already and unread messages.

"What the heck are you doing, Lisa? I've calling you for thousand times." Seulgi angrily said on the other line when I got to answer her sixth call.

I lean my back on my chair and grin widely in amusement. "Correction, sixth time. And hello to you Seul." I greeted as I close my eyes and gently massage my temple. Guess, I was too immersed on my game that I didn't even noticed the time.