The alphas arrived to the dinning area, the chefs giving them their breakfast, not forgetting to give the omega his banana milk.

"Today we have to supervise the new warriors. We have a meeting with the heads of the border securities to talk about those rouges, we also need to check some of the trading contracts with other packs, and finally we need to check the reports sent by the heads on our territory." Namjoon spoke sighing at the end, the alphas nodded, they didn't want to do anything but they needed to be responsible Head Alphas. Jungkook just sat there sipping from his banana milk happily.

"We can try the courting tomorrow maybe?" Jin said gaining the attention of everyone, who agreed.

"Well we have a busy day ahead of us, so everyone eat up" Namjoon said, the rest of the alphas eating their food, they didn't need to be told twice about it.

____________________

The alphas stood in their wolf forms, watching the new warriors, also in their wolf forms, fight and train. Jungkook was with them all the time, now that he was used to his wolf, he was able to shift faster.

But now Jungkook was bored, sure the alphas had warn him about it, but he didn't want to be alone, even if the alphas persisted on telling him he could walk away any moment. Jungkook gently leaned on Hoseok's wolf.

"You can leave if you are bored pup" Hoseok spoke in the mind link, but Jungkook shook his head, there was no way he was gonna leave his alphas, Jimin chuckled poking Jungkook on the ribs, Jungkook turned to Jimin and poked him too.

" Ah~ so cute~" Jimin laughed, shaking his head,  enjoying the view of a flustered Jungkook. Jungkook turned around not finding his alphas, he felt panicky not knowing where they were, until he heard the familiar voices of his mates, they were now in human form, without a shirt and shouting at some people, showing them how to do the stances correctly.

'Damn that's hot totally would smash'

'Gukie!!!'

'what?! oh tell me where's the lie?'

Jungkook shook his head leaning his wolf onto Jimin's, ignoring Gukie. He watched the alphas do more ministrations, he sometimes would shiver when the alphas would scold someone, damn their deep ass voice. Jimin remained by Jungkook's side, glaring and growling at whoever dared to look at Jungkook for too long. 

Jungkook watched as the wolves formed a big group, allowing the ones in human form to change, what were they doing? 

"Jungkook"

Jungkook lifted his head watching as his alphas signaled him to come to them, Jimin nudging his side, Jungkook walked to his alphas with Jimin on his side, the other wolves wouldn't stop looking at him, making him more nervous.

"Alright Jungkook we are just going to go on a run, would you like to join?" Alpha Namjoon said, growling once he heard the warriors laugh, the rest of the guys glaring at them to shut up. The alphas knew Jungkook was faster than the average omega, they've seen him run, sure he couldn't beat an alpha to a race, but he was definitely fast, perhaps a bit faster than a beta if he managed to outrun those rouges for some time. 

Jungkook heard the wolves laugh, he felt self conscious for a moment until he remembered that he shouldn't listen to anyone that wasn't his alphas, so he nodded, trying his best to ignore the wave of laughter that erupted in the pack's mind link. 

The alphas were fast to shut them up, once again, displaying their bright red eyes to show how angry they were.

"Alright Jungkook, are you ready?" Hoseok said, standing protectively next to Jungkook, Jungkook nodded, turning around facing the forest. "Well then" 

"LETS GO" Hoseok shouted in the mind link, Jungkook immediately setting off. He had his alphas running a bit ahead of him, Taehyung staying by his side all the time though. Jungkook could feel his wolf howling, he truly loved running, he forced his legs to move faster, almost catching up to his alphas, much to their surprise, meanwhile the warriors were stunned, they couldn't believe an omega was faster than them, so shameful! The warriors sped up, their own ego telling them to leave the omega biting their dust. How dare an omega is faster than them? the future generation of the pack's protectors, no way! 

Jungkook was running happily, his alphas could feel his emotions, they sped up, smirking once they felt Jungkook huffing but speeding up too, Jungkook was having such a great time, with Taehyung running by his side to make sure nothing happens to him, the pack's future warriors behind him doing their best, and the rest of his alphas in front of him, the wind brushing his fur, what else could he ask for?

Jungkook wanted to speed up again, trying to see if he could manage to at least run side by side with his alphas, but before he was able to he felt a wave of pain hit him from his tail, he cried out, instantly the alphas stopped and turned around in record time, Taehyung tackling whatever had caused Jungkook pain, the warriors stopped too, shocked by the sight of the Head Alpha Taehyung, with his jaws wrapped around the throat of their comrade. 

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!" Taehyung roared in the Pack's mind link, making the wolves flinch back in submission. Jin stood behind Jungkook checking his tail that had been bitten by the warrior. "BITTING AN OMEGA?! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

The rest of the alphas were beyond pissed. Namjoon growled at the wolf held tightly by Taehyung.

"LESSON NUMBER ONE, WHATEVER YOUR FUCKING RANK IS, NEVER, UNED ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, UNDERESTIMATE YOUR OPONENT, I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE FIGHTING A SQUIRREL, YOUR EGOS COULD GET YOU KILLED" Namjoon roared, he turned to the wolf "AND YOU! I DONT CARE THAT YOUR FAMILY HAS BEEN WARRIORS FOR US, YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE FIRST ONE TO NOT MAKE IT!" 

The wolf widen his eyes, no! they couldn't just not let him be a warrior! his family could disown him for it!

"Don't even think about begging, if you couldn't stand an omega being faster than you because of your fucking ego, then you cant be a warrior, you could get yourself killed, or worse, get other warriors killed because you cant handle being weak! Taehyung release him, I want him gone from my view!" Namjoon growled, he was angry, how dare someone hurts his mate because of fragile ego, hell no!

Taehyung growled, applying more pressure till he felt the familiar coppery taste and then let him go, the wolf didn't take a second to run away as fast as he could, his ex comrades stepping away from him.

"Now, who else has a fragile ego too?"

_____________-

A/n

I don't like the sounds of an MRI 

those things are LOUD 

:c