Tokusentai Part 2

Beginne am Anfang

Vegeta: "So, are we gonna do this or wha-"

RECOOME: HIT... RECOOOOOME'S MUSIC!

"Hangarmageddon" by Evil Horde starts playing.

Recoome: "Vegeta, you think that just because you're the Princess of all Saiyans you're the best there is at what you do... But let Recoome tell you something, sister: you ain't no Wolverine! And you ain't got what it takes to step up to a five... time... champion!"

Y/n: "Champion of what?"

Y/n asked in pure confusion while Jeice and Burter started to commentate over the starting fight.

Jeice: "This fight right here is gonna be a bloomin' slobberknocker it is."

Burter: "You can just feel the intensity!"

Vegeta: "Who are you talking to?"

Burter: "The audience."

Jeice: "We're doing commentary, mate."

Recoome: "You see, Vegeta, you sit here and brag about how the Saiyans are the mightiest warriors in all the universe; how they're the most ruthless. Well, look at where they are now: DEAD! You talk about your legends, and your warrior race, and your pride, but that doesn't mean a damn thing to this man! Because the name's Recoome, and it rhymes with doom, and you're gonna be hurting... all... too... SOOOO-"

*BLAM!*

Recoome: "GAHAA-"

*FWOOO-*

*BOOOOOM!*

Recoome says as he does a fighting pose, accompanied by the audience cheering, which cuts off as Recoome in punched in the face by Y/n, sending him flying into a hill with extreme speed causing a large explosion. Jeice and Burter's eyes widen, while Krillin cheered.

Krillin: "YEAHAA! GO Y/N!"

Vegeta: "Tch! I wanted to hit the annoying bastard at least on-"

Y/n: "STILL NOT DONE!"

Y/n yelled as he raised his hands into the air, creating to large red and blue energy balls that fused together into a single giant purple orb.

Y/n: "NO ONE INSULTS MY WAIFU AND HER RACE WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES!
BLAST BARRAGE!"

Y/n roared as the large purple orb turned into 20, before he sent flying at Recoome with extreme speed, they all slammed into the hill that Y/n had punched Recoome into, causing a massive chain of explosions that created a mass of dust the flew from a massive shockwave that forced everyone to get down so they didn't get damaged by it. Even Vegeta had wide eyes at this point as she stared at Y/n.

Vegeta: "Well... everything went better than expected-"

Recoome: "You talking more smack, Vegeta?"

Recoome suddenly reappeared infront of everyone with no armor on and his hair somewhat destroyed as he posed. Much to literally everyone's surprise.

Vegeta: "What?! How could you possibly get up after a hit like that?!"

Recoome: "Silly Vegeta, That attack may have hurt like hell, but only thing Recoome sells... is merchandise!"

Jeice: "Oy, Burter, bet you Recoome don't even leave a body."

Burter: "Please... you already owe me a space soda from our last bet."

Jeice: "Well, you still owe me a space burger from the one before that."