Chapter Seventeen: The Devil's Meeting 😈

This chapter is going to absolutely leave your world rocked and wanting more‼ Looks like we don't know Vladimir as well as we thought we did‼

Btw: Ultrasound of the twins above 🔼
_________________________________________

Vladimir's POV: 

"Adrian, do you think Igor has been acting strange since he has gotten back?"

"No, he seems to still be the same cold -  blooded Igor boss." He says taking his eyes off the hoe dancing on him and giving me all his attention. 

"I have this feeling in my bone....I don't know what it is, but it's just an eerie and cold feeling."

"Well whatever it is we will get to the bottom of it, but I must tell you that I have missed you Vladimir." At that statement it makes me look at him and then look at the backroom where my office is and then make the "follow me" gesture. We slowly make our way into my office without causing any eyes to look at our departure. "Get on your knees. Do your job, but don't rush the process."

"You and I both know that I always aim to please." He says looking at me and smirking and then dropping to his knees and roughly yanking my pants down and then he gently grabs my dick and slowly licks all around the tip and bites it making me wince but let out a low moan/grunt.

"Just like that...." I say starting to slowly rotate my hips more making my dick go down his throat. He does nothing but let out a gagged and choked up low moan. The vibrations of that makes me throw my head back as he starts to suck and bob his head harder and faster. He is the best sucker ever next to my wife of course. Maybe she'll let me fuck her tonight.

"Boss I've been calling Boris back - to -  back for the last hour, and he's not picking up! Should we be worried?" Salim says bursting in, but stopping as he eyes my bare ass out and Adrian still sucking my dick. "No and shut that damn door and lock it!!" I say full of  frustration. He does as I say and slowly comes over to us and spreads my ass apart and starts to eat me out.

"FUCK!!!" I scream as tears start to form in the corner of my eyes. The intense pain along with the pleasure of what they are doing to me is so strong and passionate. It's enough to make my knees shake like they are about to give out on me. We switch positions and go at this for hours and hours. Looks like I won't be coming home tonight. I much rather stay here and spend time with my little dick swallowers. Before I cum in the mouth of Salim I vaguely see Igor starring at me but when I blink and look again he is gone. I guess it was just my imagination. Good thing I have two distractions to help me forget just for today.
_________________________________________

Igor & Dimitri's POV:

"What the FUCK!!" We both yell low, but at the same time kind of loudly. 

"Did you know that mother - fucker was into that kind of shit!" Dimitri asks me while still in a shocked state.

"No! I am feeling just like you right now! Well, it's a good thing I recorded it. The Italian's are going to get a kick out of this."

"That's for damn sure, but let's get out of here so you can tell me what's the plan on killing all of the pieces of shits on our list."

"Agreed. Let's go!" We both pack up our supplies quickly and make our way off of the building across from where Vladimir is and get into Dimitri's car.

"Out of somewhat little respect that I have for you I wish to tell you something." I say to him.

"What is it?"

"Ashanti has decided on what to name our kids. My boy will be named Atlas Nikolai Petrov and your little girl Lily Alexandra Volkov. I came up with Lily, but I can understand if you don't like the name."

"I appreciate you telling me and coming at me in a respectful way. I truly like that name. My little flower..... I can't wait until my baby gets here. Never would have thought I would get the chance to ever become a father."

"I'm glad you approve and you are welcome. Also, I think me and you both had the same thought, but I think we will always love and be there for each other's kid."

"You are 100% right on that." He says offering me his hand. I give it a firm shake, and we look at each other and nod. We both have put our differences aside for the sake of our kids.

"Now about the plan....."

(Author's Note: Sorry, my lovelies, but y'all will know what they plan is when it happens 😉 Trust me it will be worth the wait 😘💕)
_________________________________________

Ashanti's POV:

After coming back home from my short and last minute doctor's appointment. I am filled with nothing but happiness because my babies look so damn adorable inside my big tummy.

"Thank you, Timothy for taking me."

"No problem short little woman." He says making me glare at him softly. Timothy is really cool, and he is honestly so chill and just be minding his own  business. He is most definitely like the wise brother of the group.

"Can't wait for my little munchkins to come out! I just wanna feed them and kiss all over them!"

"You will big momma soon enough. Just don't rush it. We want them babies to come out beautiful not looking like the predators children." He says making me laugh, but stop as I get a group incoming text from Igor and Dimitri.

"Oh my damn....."

"What!?"

"Didn't know Vladimir liked sucking dick, balls and shit out of guys asses." I say making his eyes go big and grab the phone and then look at me as we both burst out laughing and fall on the couch just laughing our asses off. Karma is a straight bitch and it's coming full force at Vladimir! Cheers darlings!! 🍷
_________________________________________

This was one crazy freaking chapter, but it was so fun to make. I hope you all enjoyed it and don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT because your girl is coming back with booming chapters! Bye my lovelies and remember to stay safe!

Love ~

Laila 😉😘💕

Word Count: 1100