"We both were in love and unintentionally we have hurted you Bela", I said.

"You did it unintentionally. You both were fair", she said.

"Bela..", she cut me off.

"Why are asking all this Mahir? You dint care for me after proposing your love to di and now why suddenly"?she asked making me feel guilty.

I really hurted her that time. My world was just revolving around Bani that time.

"Bela that time I was..", she dint let me complete.

"My sister ignored me for the first time in my life all those days. You were my best friend and eventually you too ignored", she said with a sad tone.

Fuck! I was the reason for the rift between the sisters.

"But I always wanted my sister to be happy. I hope you dint trouble her in these years during my absence"? she asked narrowing her eyes.

OK. Now the old Bela is back.

"Your sister took the lead. I was wrapped around her little finger", I said blushing.

I was just a lost puppy when it comes to Bani.

"I'm glad she did", she said.

"Hey you are changing the topic", I said.

"Mahir...I had enough in these two years. After holding Mahira, I'm feeling like home. Don't talk about my past now", she said kissing Mahira.

"You said that you love me. Don't you think I deserve to know"? I asked.

"What will you do after knowing"?she asked.

I too don't know what to answer. But I want to know about her. Maybe I'm feeling for her?

What? Do I ?

"Mummaa..cookie..mum", Mahira was asking for food.

"You mix her food, I will take care of her", I said taking Mahira.

Bela left after kissing her.

"You don't want dadda right? I will sell all your toys", I said helding Mahira tightly.

"Dadda..Maiiaa luches you", she said kissing my nose.

Did she mean she loves me? My baby is really a fast learner.

"Who taught you this"? I asked nibbling her ear.

"Mumma..", she said giggling.

And I saw Bela coming towards us with food.

"I love you too Mahira", I said kissing her.

"Mahira baby, come let's get some food into your tummy", Bela said sitting on the swing.

I sat beside her and she started feeding Mahira. I got a call from office and I need to go to office from tomorrow.

"Bela I need to go to office from tomorrow", I said.

"OK. That's fine. I'm here with Mahira", she said.

The day went so soon and I drifted to sleep. Mahira was sleeping with her mumma.

I felt something shaking around me. No. Someone is shaking Me.

"Daddaa...wakey wakey..", Mahira was waking me up sitting on my stomach.

I slept shirtless yesterday night.

"Good morning baby, let dadda sleep for sometime", I said pulling her beside me.