School's Rival

ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! <3 

__________________________________________________

After his work, he went to the nearest market to buy some vegetables and fish that his sister asked him. Well, probably Sullie is going to make some very healthy dish again. He sometimes wondered if her sister’s addiction in cooking is good for her since he finds it weird each day passed.

While he was busy thinking about her sister, his phone rang and he immediately took out his Samsung Galaxy Note I then press accept.

“Hello?” Luhan said softly. He could hear some noise on the other line and it looks like someone is breathing so fast. “Who’s this? Are you okay?” Luhan said hoping to get an answer this time.

“Pre—prez, it’s me…Minah” A last sigh was heard on the other line then Minah speaks again.

“Jin and his group got into a fight with the students of Seokchan High School and J-hope already threw a punch.” Luhan widen his eyes at the last words. Why would J-hope throw a fist? It couldn’t be that bad. A part of him told him that the trios are at fault but something nudges him that they wouldn’t do that for an unreasonable cause. They should know that they’re still in uniforms and that they will be easily recognized.

He asked the place where the commotion happened and he runs quickly since it was only 2 blocks away from where he was.

After 3 minutes, he reached the destination and slowly approaches the scene. He pushed some of the people blocking his way. Once he saw Minah, who has a worried expression, he calls her name.

“What’s happening here?” Luhan look at Minah then at the trio but no one answers or no one is paying attention to him. Suddenly Jungkook spoke.

“We will not say sorry mark that in your heads.”

“Yah, answer me. Can someone explain to me what really happened?” Still everyone dares to explain and the trios continue glaring at the other two students who have smirks on their faces.

“Okay. Since all of you are busy killing each other with your eyes just listen first to me. J-hope I think you should say sorry. You punched him in the face and ----“Luhan was interrupted by J-hope.

“Why should I say sorry? It’s their fault so he deserves it. I should have given both of them black circles.”J-hope retorted.

“Well it’s not nice to just punch someone especially on a public area. You’re all making a scene.You should----“

“But they said -----“Jin was interrupted by Luhan. “No buts. Say sorry.” He ordered the trios.

“NO! We’ll never say sorry for what we have done. You don’t even know---- “the rest of Jin’s words were left unheard.