Chances

Luhan always wonders how and when did he get Sehun's attention. He never thought that their silent war will become something as deep and warm like right now. They just came back from the trip from Japan 2 days ago and a big change is evident to their situation.

"Prez!" Luhan turn around and stopped walking. He saw the younger catching up on him. Sehun looks so bright in his eyes. It's far from the Sehun he met 2 years ago when they are still freshmen. Well, sometimes his poker face is still on and acts rude to other people but a friendlier man is what he is seeing at this very moment. 

"Oh hey Sehunnie." He looked surprised from what he said. A blush formed on his cheeks upon realizing that maybe Sehun doesn't like his nickname for him. He averted his eyes on the ground and hope that it will just it him up. After a minute of battling with himself, he felt a hand caressing his head. 

"Sehunnie...I mean Sehu---" He chuckled and I gave him a confused look but then I can't help myself to smile. I love seeing his face full of emotion. 

"You're so cute Luhannie~" Luhannie. My heart starts racing just hearing Sehun saying that word. I like it when he say my name especially with his soothing voice. Though, I'll admit he looks hotter when he's serious and has a cold aura. 

"Stop looking at my handsome face or we will be late to our class." I didn't know that I've been staring for so long when I suddenly felt a hand grabbed my small hand then I was pulled a little bit harshly. One thing is on my mind though...I know who's hand is holding me. Too familiar to not know.

When did Sehun bring the light in my dark and cold paradise?

All I know is that I should enjoy it before it last.

"Hello? yeah. Thank you Mr. Chan. " Tao hung up after  15 minutes talking with the new sponsor of Incheon Yeil High School. It seems like the school festival did a big impact to their new investors. He sighed. How he wish their school will be given more attention. 

After fixing his table, the SC's president, Luhan, entered the room with Sehun following right behind him. Seriously, he was tired of seeing them quarrel everyday but then it's so obvious they feel attraction towards each other. Why can't they just accept the fact that they should be more than friends? Sehun looks like the guy that will tame and just really perfect for Prez. 

What's with my friends lately? Why not confess already?

A voice interrupted his thoughts when Baekhyun entered together with a very tall guy behind him. Oh my gosh! it's Baek's ex. Tao thought.

"Can you please stop following me? This is the student council's room and only the officers are allowed here!" He said to Chanyeol while giving him a cold glare but the man looks like he finds it funny that he let out a small chuckle.

"Oh sorry Baekkie you just really look so cute right now. Anyway, I'm just asking for a talk so please can't you give me at least few minutes?" Wow he really has the balls to tell him that but few years ago he didn't even let Baekhyun explain himself.