You

COMPLETED CHAPTER.

UNEDITED.

SORRY FOR MISTAKES.

The night has come and Luhan can't sleep. He's been rolling from side to side of the bed -shared bed with sehun-. He kept recalling the scene that happened on his previous room. How did Sehun make Mr. Park agreed with this? this is against the rules, that ahjussi!! He didn't know why did he even let that to happen. Now, they have more reasons to tease him.

He looked at the clock and realized that it's 11pm already and Sehun hasn't come back yet. He dragged Luhan into his room and yet he is the one missing. I'm losing my mind here yet he is missing in action. aishh!!

"He is totally confusing me. We're friends, yes. But he keep giving signals that made my heart flutters" he mumbled the last part then pout. Before he can't stand the personality of the other but now their relationship made a 360 flip and he can't stop it. not that he wanted to.

He waited and waited until the clock says 11:38 pm and he is far from sleepy. He thought that maybe Sehun has something important to do and he decided to wait. He doesn't want to sleep alone especially at that cold chilly night. I admit i'm happy that he is here but at the same time he is making my head aches because of thinking too much. He made me feel things i never felt before and he should be responsible about it!! hmmp.

Just after a minute of talking to himself, he heard the front door cracks open and of course he absolutely know who is it. He panicked and thought of what to do. They haven't talked since he left him at their room. A blush creeped on his cheeks when he remembered sehun's words while kidnapping him and throwing him out of his and kris' shared room.

"Yah! SEHUN!! what do you mean I'm sharing a room with you? Do you wanna die?!"

"You are too noisy can you just follow?

"WHATT?! I don't want to room with you. I.Already.Have.A.Roommate." He puffed his cheeks and glare at the taller.

"Well.Not.Anymore. Arasso?"

"You can't do this and — Yah! stop stocking my clothes. I'm not leaving!"

"Luhan"

"Who said I want to do what you want? Yah!! I will keep—"

"Lu-"

" staying here. Yes I'm glad you're here so I have a friend but —"