School Festival II

“ Sehun ….. “ the boys said sehun’s name altogether. Sehun just remain the smirk on his face then turn a bit to face them.

“ It’s the president’s request after all” That’s all sehun said before walking straight to Luhan and stand beside him. He patted luhan’s head whereas luhan bowed his head a bit then looks up on sehun. “Good boy” Everyone was a bit shocked but most of them were admiring the scene and finds it cute.

“Oh my gosh! They’re cute”

“ yeah but they are both guys, that’s sad”

“ it doesn’t matter,  I will still support them”

“ they can be a cute couple in our school”

“ yah! Luhan is mine you know”

“ no he’s not. He’s sehun’s”

Luhan can’t hide his blush because of his friends and classmates. They are matching him with sehun which a bit weird because they are both guys first of all. Secondly, sehun won’t probably like him –well that’s what luhan thought--.

Sehun is not saying anything but he absolutely enjoyed the teasing. He is also enjoying the embarrassed and shy face of luhan. He is cute.

“ ahm…. Prez the time” minzy, one of the class 3b, said. Luhan suddenly thank God because he can escape now.

“ YEAH THAT IS RIGHT. WE NEED TO—PREPARE….. TIME IS GOLD. HAHA. WE NEED TO WORK NOW. 6 HOURS LEFT. LETS START” Luhan said with loud and authoritative voice.

“ yes Prez!” the girls salute to him.

Luhan started helping the girls. He is the one serving the customers with his angelic and signature smile. He makes sure that he does his job just like what he does to his workplace. He actually doesn’t imagine himself being a waiter other than doing his job. Well here he doesn’t get a pay but he is willing to help. It is nice doing things you’re good at.

Sehun on the other hand helps both sides. Sometimes he helps with the cooking but most of the time in serving. Who could have guess that Sehun is a good cook? He and Luhan are making the girls crazy but it makes the booth gain more customers. Like 3 times the first few hours. For him as long as it’s for luhan, it’s okay with him. He wants him to feel free to do what he wants because he thinks that luhan deserves to have a better life so he is willing to help, always.

The room became alive because of the cooperation of everyone. Even the boys of class 3B can’t resist the urge to help and support their campus prez but most especially the school. They gained more and more customers as the time pass. There are other boys from different schools but it was more crowded by the girls that are smiling from the start until they exit the café room. Luhan feels great that now he is more close to the campus students because he didn’t expect all of this.

One thing that gave a big part in all this improvements and arrangements is none other than Oh Sehun. Luhan is thankful of him. He reminisce all the time that sehun helped him and support him – though maybe accidentally or secretly- to every activities, preparations and decisions he made. Luhan can only admire him from his back because he don’t know if there will be a time where he could just spit out all the things he wants and needs to say.