While he's not around

Sorry if it's a one day late but enjoy~~

Sorry for mistakes

[ Sorry for delay. Mianhae, Sumimasen/Gomenasai, Im sorry, lo siento, Dui bu qi, Mohon maaf, Pasensya]

___________________________________________________________________

Another morning has come and I didn't get any sleep. My head hurts and my heart is very tired for it is beating so fast. All I could blame is SEHUN.

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH------------" I grabbed some of my hair while screaming and I tell you, it hurts.

"WHY DO I ALWAYS THINK OF HIM?!!!" I tried to calm my nerves since my heart starts beating again fastly. I have many questions to myself that I can't answer. I am not even sure right now if what's the real problem.

"Better focus on the training today" I mumbled to myself before leaving the bed and go to the bathroom. Just when I'm about to open the door, a tall figure come out with his hands on his head with a towel because his hair is dripping wet. Well who else I am talking about? It's my roommate----- Kris.

"Good morning!" I greeted him a little bit slowly. My eyes roam from his eyes down to his neck then shoulders until it landed on his waist. He looks like an anime character. I saw him nodded and I really have to hide my blush not just because of his good body but because he is liek a living anime lead. You know, when the main guy character came out from the bathroom after showering and they look PERFECT?! -- hehe I've watched few anime that's why

He walked past me and starts changin his clothes while I shower. In 4 days, Sehun would be here and honestly, I am relieved and a little bit.....just a little.........excited. Oh my I'm blushing just by thinking of him! I really want to have someone here with me too but it doubles my satisfaction when I knew it's....Se....my....Se--hun... Did I just call him my? 0.0 Gosh! I need a doctor. Someone call the doctor!!

Honestly, who won't want Sehun? I mean he is Sehun! S.E.H.U.N. Almost everyone wants him. While me, I am the president of my school. Of course they know me but I know they feared me more. Sehun is like a character from some dramas that is popular and being praised in everything, anything that he does. Too much to compare with me.

When I walked out of the bathroom, Kris was already gone as always. I fix my clothes and do the last checking of everything before closing the door and went to the hall. I saw some of my new friends and walk straight to their table. Once I sit down on the vacant chair, almost all of them spoke.

"Hey hyung so are you excited that your first love is coming?"

"I bet you guys will do something wild when he comes"

"Yah! He's too young for that! but if you guys ever do it....."

"Nooooooooo! you are tainting his mind. He's innocent!"

"Yeah I know, just if ever you know, share your experience! what are friends for?"

"Guys, I think he is too red right now...."

"Also when are you confessing to him? I mean I think you are not the type to just hit it off"

"NO NEED THEY COULD JUST DO IT ALREADY!!!"

"What? NO WAY! I did it with Myungsoo after our first date!"

"Eww. Anyway stop now Luhan is----"

"FINE! After the first date!

"NO! CONFESS FIRST THEN FIRST DATE THEN BANG!

"GUYYYYYSSSS!" they all looked at Luhan who is now blushing so hard.