School Festival

Luhan is now in front of sehun, staring. He actually didn't practice how to say thank you to sehun for what he did for him last time. So he just hope that this will go well and sehun will just accept his gratitude then left. But sehun had other idea.

" se-sehun...." Luhan said while thinking what to say next.

" i know what you wanted to say... " Sehun said directly to Luhan. He is looking at luhan as if he can read his mind. Luhan didn't know what to do next because he actually don't want to embarass himself in front of sehun.

" for la-last time.... th-thank you " Luhan finally said what he really want to say to the taller one.Sehun only smiled at him then lifted his hands to ruffle luhan's hair. 

" it's okay prez... feeling better now? " 

" yeah.... your jacket" Luhan give the jacket to sehun. " thank you again" Sehun smiled and nod. 

" but prez..." Luhan look at sehun waiting for him to finish his sentence. 

" class 3B, you should at least listen to their request for the upcoming school's festival. One day,you'll never know how your rudeness to them will strike you back." Sehun told luhan. He don't want luhan to regret everything he's doing right now but he really must be more considerate to the boys of class3B -- sehun's class -- . But luhan really has a reason why he actually rejects all the proposal of class 3B for the school's festival. It's because they keep proposing activities that  sexually exploit the girls. 

The aim of the school's festival this year is to gain more female students. If almost all the boys of incheon yeil is sexually frustrated, how can they get more girls. They will just scare them. That is one of the problems luhan doesn't want to occur.

" think about it prez.... let them open up their thoughts. It may be bad but i know you can help them to offer more appropriate theme. Just so you know, I also have to do what my own class will decide." Sehun said to luhan before turning his back. Luhan is still sinking in sehun's words. He is actually right.

" It's up to you on how you want me to look like during the annual festival. A pirate? doctor? militar? You just have to decide prez... I'll do it for you."  Sehun teases. Luhan can feel his cheeks becoming red.  Here it is again. This feeling. This can't be happening . It's always like this when sehun is here. 

When luhan is done talking to his mind or himself, sehun is no longer near him. He checked his watch only to know that classes will start in 2 minutes and he have to hurry if he don't want to be late. He still have to finalized the things for the upcoming event 2 days from now. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Luhan had been busy because of the preparations of the annual school's festival. His committee brainstormed and debated already about al the things that is needed for the event and what is the best decisions they could make for the event to be successful and much awaited.

" Prez tomorrow is the big day and i think you need to rest your mind and body. Its not good for you to be stressed everyday." Baekhyun said to Luhan with a concerned face. All of his staffs are looking at him and they're like telling him that they could handle it and he had enough. 

" I will just finish this list of booths, activities and guests for tomorrow and i promised i will stop already. " Luhan assured his staffs. even though they know that it will really take a long time to finish it and its already 7 in the evening, they just nod but Luhan knows that they will still help him so he can do the tasks faster.