Naive

"Ahh~~ my back hurts" Key complained as he sat down beside Luhan who is offering him a bottle of water. The training started early today and will resume at 3pm for a seminar. Luhan slumped his body on his chair and brought a hand on his hair that's covered with sweat right now. 

"Why another physical test today? Aissh!!" a groan escaped from sungyeol's mouth. Everyone was complaining except Luhan. He has been quiet for a while. He only got a 5 hours sleep and his tummy is craving for a delicious food right now. Anytime soon sehun will arrive with the second batch of trainees and his heart can't stop beating whenever he thinks of that name. 

Just last night, he thought of everything that had happened for the past weeks. His mother found another job and he doesn't know if he should be happy since it only means that his mom wil have more work to do and has to left home more often. He texted Kyungsoo last night and ask if he's been doing good. He found out that another panic attack happened but Kai is there to help him go through with it. He smiled at the thought. Tao messaged him this morning to inform him that the exchange students have arrived at Incheon Yeil and that he is so busy doing paper works and student council's things.

He never mentioned Kris though but he promised he will maybe when he come back. As for his friend Baekhyun, Tao told him that he's keeping himself busy. He attends his classes in the morning then go straight to the SC's room until 8pm. He felt bad for him. He's really affected about his ex. He hopes he could help him but he knows he's not the one he needs right now. Maybe a boyfriend? He'll surely find him one when he return. Stay positive Luhan.

Mr. Park walk into the front and holds the mic. " Okay, we wil stop now and all of you proceed to eat your lunch and comeback here at exactly 3pm. GO!!" He didn't really needs to shout it since everyone wants to eat and take a rest. They've been doing the physical test for straight 5 hours. 

Luhan and his group of friends like Sungyeol, Key, Jonghyun, Sunggyu and Kris eat the center table of the hall. As usual while they are eating, Sungyeol was gushing over his boyfrind. He is really excited. Well, if you have a boyfriend like who's sungyeol talking about then who will not feel butterflies in their stomach?

"And there's one time we went to a cinema to watch a horror movie but I got scared so he trapped me in his arms and distracted me by —-" He was cutted off by Jonghyun.

" Do I even want to know or Do WE really have to know that?!" He said and emphasizes the WE but Sungyeol just rolled his eyes. 

"You're just jealous because you have no boyfriend like mine" He sticked his tongue out and Jonghyun made a face.

"Guys, we want to eat peacefully here" Sunggyu interrupted them and Luhan gave him a smile. Luhan looked at Kris and he had observed that he is the same like the past 5 days. Sometimes he tried making him do other expressions and tried telling him to don't worry too much about Tao. He still didn't told Luhan about what happened to them but he knows that he will tell him when he wants to.