Luhan is a waiter

Incheon Yeil had been an all-boy high school but since President Park Geun Hye become the South Korea's president which is a girl, the school is now open for female students. Gaining more female to Icheon Yeil is one of the target of the student council. 

Luhan is now the "campus president". After debating with so many competitors, he is now the RULER of his school and i'm telling you he's boasting himself about it. Because of his happiness he actually broke his own mirror in his room. Not because he's always talking to the mirror about himself but he just got really happy that he accidentally- take note accidentally- kicked his mirror. His parent is not so happy about it because its his third mirror since the start of the year. 

Anyway, Luhan is a very strict person. He is labeled as the most dedicated student of the campus. He has a strong aura that many boys in school feared him. For him, his power is needed to make his school better.It's not like he's so full of himself, that's just who he is. Always praising himself. He is so proud. he has a loving mother, nice friends, good neighbors, intelligent teachers-except Mr. Kim- and super satisfying jobs. He almost get what he wants if only Oh Sehun didn't bothered his life for the past 5 years. 

He is really irritated everytime he see Oh Sehun. He hates him.because he is a jerk and a heartbreaker. He is popular because of his looks and talents. Many said that he will do good in life. For Luhan it is a NO. How will he even be in a relationship if he always rejects every person who confessed their feelings to him. He really dont know why.

"stop thinking too much, you'll get wrinkles if you continue that." a familiar voice pass through Luhan's ears.

"oh hi Taeyeon noona!" Luhan greeted her.

"you are having deep thoughts again. what is it about this time?" Taeyeon said.

"just usual things to think" Luhan answered simply.

"okay. Just tell me if you need me or anything.I'll help you as long as I can" Taeyeon assured.

"thanks" Luhan smiled.

"but before I forget, take this." Taeyeon give Luhan the box she is holding.

"what is this?" Luhan asked.

"just a gift since you are now the student council president. Congrats" Taeyeon said

"thank you"

"welcome. Please take care of Incheon Yeil now. I'll be entering college in few days so wish me goodluck!" Taeyeon said with big smile.

" oh yeah, goodluck noona. I'll take care of Incheon Yeil I promise you. " Luhan promised taeyeon then give her a hug.

" You better or else..." Taeyeon said before returning the hug. After a minute of hugging taeyeon pulled away.

"I need to go now. I have to meet my girls so goodbye" Taeyeon said before she left.

" its my turn now!!!" Luhan shouted in the middle of the garden. good thing no one is there right now except him.

Luhan meet up with his classmates and friends in their class then start taking down notes. The exam is tomorrow so everyone has to study. She looked around the classroom and noticed that as usual not everybody is listening or paying attention. He sighed. How will he help this school? really? He asked himself before returning his attention to the teacher until the last classes.