Luhan is Down

Here's the next chapter :D

Exo will release a new christmas song so I hope you guys will support them. It still hurts me a lot to see them as 10 but i think it's better than nothing. Exo Saranghaja

A Very Short Update. Sorry guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan is now on the student's council's room still finishing the papers needed for the exchange student program in less than 3 weeks. After the conversation with his friend Kyungsoo, Luhan didn't get a good sleep that night. That is why he has dark circles right now and his friends is looking at him weirdly. This is the first time they see their president so tired and down. He seems weaker than the past 2 months. 

He didn't greet Sehun today nor his friends. Everytime someone is trying to talk to him he shove them away quickly and tell them that he is just busy and he needs to concentrate. Most of the entire student body is concerned since a down Luhan is a quiet school. No one is shouting, no one is roaming around, no one is constantly punishing the student for not following the school's rules and most of all no one is saving their ass everytime they are being scolded by the teachers. It's just really new.

It's not his fault that he is like this. He didn't agree to this. He just wants to complete his senior year peacefully. But all he could blame is Oh Sehun. If he didn't bother him from the beginning he could still do his tasks like how he wants it. He shoudn't have knew his secrets. He shouldn't have agree for being his maid. He shouldn't have let him capture that feeling.....

because right now that's all he wants to feel but he knows he shouldn't in the first place.

"Lu-... Prez, I.. uh, think we... need to talk about.. uh ... the upcoming exhange student program. But.. if you don't want- " Baekhyun haven't finish his words because Luhan interrupted him.

"Meeting table now, all of you." That's all Luhan has to say to make his committee sit down around the big table in the middle of the room. Luhan sits down and he waited until everyone is ready for this meeting. They started like nothing happened.

"As we all know in less than 3 weeks, 17 days precisely, there will be a total of 10 chinese and japanese students that will visits our school since last year the principal had talked to the head of a school in Japan. I will handle the meeting with the japanese school. Meaning, I will be gone for 3 days so Baekhyun as the vice president will be incharged while i'm gone. I will leave the other businesess with you guys and I hope that you will be all fine while I'm not here. Just call me if something happened. Any questions? then that's all for today." Luhan dismissed his committee then attend his classes for today. 

While he is walking back to the student council's room, He saw Sehun walking to the school garden with his bag on his hand. It looks like his classes was over. Is he meeting someone? well I shouldn't involve on his business Luhan thought.