#Black Lives Matter

It's sad when you are walking down street you wonder are you going make it to where you going safely and alive.

It's sad when you sleeping in your house you wonder are going make the next day with the white supremacist down your door gun you down then leave.

It's sad when a black man have to walk down street with his children just keep him safe from dying.

Black Lives Matter you see it's shines so bright from light to light. See to shining see the light is so bright. Don't let die out, but let raise high. Raise to sky let it raise so high your flames soaring where everyone can see. Don't let your flames die down let burn this shit to ground. For the shit is the mess  in this world. For this shitty killing blacks because their black. Freedom is not truly freedom for us. We have to fight for our freedom everyday. We have to fight to walk down street with mask on our face, because Corona won't let us free. Even Corona virus even killing more black people than anybody else. Black Lives Matter.
From See to shining See what do you see a dead body looking at me. Who is it your mother, father, sister or brother. Do you see what I see. Mother crying from Heaven for her son been kneed to death. A wife have bury the husband who die on sidewalk from a white supremacist police and other ones just looking at him. You may think you are innocent, but death is on your hands as well. You will reap what you sow and sow what you reap. Don't think you got away boy, because you have not. Hell is your resting place if you don't repent to one True God and Jesus. Not one that you use to hold my people in slavery for over 300 years. Black Lives Matter.

It's sad when you look at tv and always seeing black person death. For last 10 years and more. Black Lives Matter seen like ever year some black person is dying. Yes all lives matter. For right now let us  focus on Black lives.

It's sad when the justice system is against black people especially man in this world. When 4 black children get gun down in streets by their own people or white racist police.

It's more sad when your own blackness turns against you. When Black on Black crime destroy the life of on your people. The system made it that way. The government start but the black man finished it.

It's sad when your not save or safe in your own neighborhood and home. When white people tell you to make sure your children is quite in your own backyard for playing and been children. You can't take your trash out late, because you black they call police on you. It's blessings you alive.

Black lives Matter. I am not saying all white people is bad people. It's been white people on our side for over 300s fighting with us. Standing with us. Dying with us. White turn away because they with black woman or man. Black People Lives Matter along with White people stand up with us.

Their was white people who also been though slavery and Asia too. Was they treated like us been put in the zoo and made animals for white kids to see us. No you have not.

Black lives matter. White lives matter.  All lives matter.  Animals lives matter.  What do you say? Hmm..