Read all please tittle of love etc

A person can't help who they fall in love with.

A person should be careful with their emotions, because you do not want them to go hay wire or become cold in life.

Love can come in many form, but true love should always build you up and should never break you down amen.

Love should never tear you down it should never keep you down. It should build and bring you up fighting like you never fight before make you stronger twice as much and/or 10 times stronger you should never give up.

You should be like inflatable punching boxing bag because no matter how many times you fall or knock down you should always get back up quicker and fight again and become stronger. (Why I you this metaphor is because when I was younger girl I love boxing and I watch box and practice and I watch them hit bouncy bag or punching bag what I call them and as little girl I always try describe myself in Jesus to people. I was easy hurt by people and love even harder. I use say all time I am like punching bag no many I fall I will always bounce up faster and quicker because I can never stay down. I would say no many times I fall I will always get back faster and stronger quickly because to me as little girl if you fall and didn't get up it be harder get back up again or never get back up again because if like boxing once fall you either get back up quickly, slowly, or be knock out. I use think this well if I fall get slowly maybe I can save energy become a better fighter too because a person did not make a mistake because I use analyze everything to me I rather go slow and do right and then go fast mess up or get to tire go sleep lose because I remember turtle and the hare. I rather been turtle and go slow and then be hare the to much in hisself because pride before fall it's alway good be humble and low than high powerful fall because at less fall down low you rise up back without feeling destruction or destroy.)

I always remember love is not abuse. If a person truly love you they try best not abuse. Yes I know some people been abuse all they life but one point fighter fight what right in eyes of God. And say no more because I love you I do not want to lose you.