Chapter 13 - Shopping Trip

Chapter 13 -  Shopping Trip

Glancing anxiously down at my phone, I punched in the number before nerves got the better of me.  I looked up to see Amy's expectant face waiting for me to say something.  Just then I heard a voice on the other end of the phone.

'Hello?' The person said, I recognized this to be the man I had spoken to later that night at the Open Mic gig, the one who had given me his card.

'Hi... this is Hannah Pike, I was um.. calling about the card I got given?' I sounded nervous and hesitant, so much for being calm and collected.

'Ah! Hannah, the girl I ran into at the open mic in London?' He asked.

'Yeah,'  I replied, grateful that he knew who I was so I didn't have to explain myself to him.

'Can we arrange a meeting?' Was the next question that was asked.

'Sure, when are you thinking?'

'Tomorrow, around half 1?'

'I can make that, definitely,'  I say.

'Brilliant.  You're in.'  That was all I heard before he hung up.

Jeremy's POV:

I groaned, lifting my arms above my head.

I was tired.

Running into the kitchen, I made myself a coffee, lacing my hands through my hair.

I'd got the news last night that Hannah was signing with our label.

This was going to change things a lot.

'Jeremy? You're up?' I heard a voice call.

'Yeah,' I replied groggily, I was still half asleep.

'Did you hear about that new chick joining?'  Josh asked.

'Yeah,  she's a friend of mine,' I grinned.

'Seriously?  When do we get to meet her?'

'Later,' was my reply,  I planned to take Hannah out for the day, she needed it in preparation for everything that was going to happen.

Hannah's POV:

I ran a hand through my hair.  A meeting?  Well I guess it was a start. 
I glanced at my phone as the familiar ringtone of, '2nd Sucks' played,  the caller ID told me that it was Jeremy.
I answer it quickly, 'Jeremy? What's up?'
I hear the reply, 'I was wondering if  I could take you out for the day?'

'Sure,' I reply quietly.

'Just shopping,' He added.

'Jeremy, honestly that's fine,' I say.

'Cool,' He murmered, 'I figured you'd need it, with the record label signing and all,'

'When  d'you wanna pick me up?'

'In five minutes?' He suggested.

'Sure,'  I grinned, hanging up and running off to get ready for my shopping trip with Jeremy.  Was this a date? No, it couldn't be.

~

Jeremy's POV:

Pulling up outside Hannah's house,  I headed up to the door nervously and knocked.   A few minutes later, Hannah came out, looking amazing, gorgeous even.

'You ready?' I asked, as she brushed strands of scarlet red hair out of her face.

'Mhm,' Was her reply.

I opened the car door, giving a mock bow, 'After you, my lady,' I threw her a wink.

Hannah just rolled her eyes and shook her head, 'Idiot,' she muttered under her breath. 

I chuckled and a smile grew on my face, this was going to be brilliant.

***

I decided to take her to Camden,  I had a feeling she'd like that gothic style of clothing.    As we arrived, I made sure the car was well parked and  I slipped sunglasses on, which earned quite a few tuts from Hannah, what? I was only trying to keep the screaming fans away.  I shuddered with the thought, I loved the fans but some of them were just TOO extreme.

'Seriously? Sunglasses?' Hannah piped up.

I rolled my eyes, 'I don't want fans crawling all over me,'

Hannah just nodded, her eyes fixed on empty space, deep in thought.

'Where to first?' I asked.

'Blades?' She pointed to the shop that had dark fairy and dragon statues in the shop window.

'Okay,' I agreed, pulling her along with me, smirking slightly.

I flicked through endless hangers of clothing, whilst Hannah tried different items of clothes on.  This consisted of: A black lace tank top, a dark purple and black dress, which was floor-length,  a short red dress that came only just above her knees.

I grinned over at her, while she came out of the changing room once again, this time in a ripped back, halter necked coal black top,  with black leather-look leggings, which you couldn't see much of over the thigh-high boots she was wearing, which were decorated with zips and silver studs.

Wow.

'Do I look okay?'  She asked shyly.

'I.. um... you look.. amazing,' I stuttered, making a mental note to slap myself later for being a complete nervous idiot.

Hannah gave me a triumphant smile before getting back into her normal clothes.

'I'm gonna go pay for this, okay?'  She looked over my way.

'No, you're not, I'm paying.' I argued.

'But-' She started.

'I'm paying,' I said firmly.

After paying for her stuff and secretly throwing in a leather jacket which she'd been looking at as well, I heard her gasp and looked up.

'Jeremy Mckinnon, it's your turn to play dress up!' She squealed, gesturing to the fedora hat in her hands with a bright pink feather.

I let out a groan, 'B-but,'

'Wear it, Mckinnon,' There was a playful gleam in her eyes.

I sighed, giving in and placing the fedora on my head for her amusment.  All of a sudden I heard the snap of the camera on her phone and her really cute laughter, 'Delete it!' I exclaimed.

'Never!' She smirked, running out of the shop.

Damn.  Putting the fedora down, I ran after her,  wrapping my arms round my waist and tickling her, catching her by surprise, 'Delete the picture,'

'No!' She said between giggles.

I groaned inwardly, wrapping my arm round her shoulders, 'We should get back,'  I whispered in her ear.

She nodded, 'Yeah,' She replied softly.

We both sat in the car as I started it up,  her head was resting against my shoulder as I drove.

One thing's for sure,  I had a great time.

A/N:  Hi guys!  Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who's taken the time to read my fanfic and stuck with it! I love you guys!

Remember to vote and comment if you're enjoying this!