Chapter 19 - Plan

Chapter 19: Plan

I tied my hair back into a ponytail, glancing round at the living room. I heard a vibration coming from my pocket. Who was calling me?

Oh, it wasn't Jeremy. In actual fact, it was Amy. I hesitated before picking up the phone, still slightly lost in my deep thoughts, 'Hey,' I say.

'Hiya, we haven't spoken in ages! You said you were going to call me!' Amy replied, her voice sound accusing.

'Sorry-' I started.

'It's okay,' she huffed.

'I'm just busy with band stuff,' was my reply.

'I need to watch a concert or hear a song or something!' She exclaimed.

'You will do,' I chuckled.

There was a moment of silence that passed between us. I grabbed a can of coke out of the fridge and opened it, taking a quick gulp of the liquid.

'Anyway, you want to have dinner with me later, maybe sort out when you can come watch us play?' My voice rose excitedly, it would be nice to see Amy again as I'd been quite busy lately.

'Sure!' Amy sounded ecstatic.

'Okay, see you around 7 then?' I inquired.

'Yup!' Amy squealed and then hung up. I took another sip of drink and smiled to myself.

***

Jeremy's POV

I decided to go to the guy's house first, to tell them the news about me and Tiffany. I knocked on the door and there they all stood.

Neil was leaning against the door, peering at me with olive green eyes. His chocolate brown hair was swept into a slight quiff today, which was weird as he normally had his hair messy or straight. Josh, Alex and Kevin stood with him.

'What's up?' Neil asked, looking slightly surprised I had turned up early.

'Me and Tiffany got back together,' I reply simply.

'You got back with that bit-' Josh started, raising his voice before Kevin nudged him in the ribs to shut him up.

I bit my lip, they had no right to judge what I did. If I wanted to get back with Tiffany I would.

***

Hannah's POV:

I head into the restaurant Amy and I chose. It wasn't a fancy restaurant, but it was filled with loads of couples mainly. This only made me think about Jeremy.

How could he be with somebody else? He kissed me.

I sighed heavily and ran a hand through my hair in frustration. Maybe it was all just a misunderstanding. There could be a reasonable explanation.

I glanced down at myself, I was wearing a plain black t-shirt that had the words, 'Unlucky In Love' written across it in white, along with denim jeans and black converse.

Looking up, I saw Amy being guided over to the table. Amy was wearing a dark blue tank top and black leggings, with thigh-high boots, 'Hey,' I gave a small smile and a wave.

'Hey!' She replied happily.

'Nice top!' A grin formed on my face.

'Nice dress,' A wink was headed my way.

I just chuckled and pulled my bag onto the seat next to me, glancing at all the couples again. I saw a couple in the corner kissing again. After a while of moving things around in my black handbag, I eventually found what I was looking for, the cover CD that the band gave me to start handing to people.

I passed Amy over the CD as she brushed strands of golden hair out of her face.

'So this is the CD I asked for?' She asked, peering at the cover and track list at the back.

'Yup,' I reply, grinning from ear to ear.

Amy just beamed with happiness.

Jeremy's POV:

We all arrived at the bar a few hours later, which was crammed with people. I started having doubts about bringing Tiffany along and getting back together with her. I thought it was wanted. No, this was what I wanted.

Rolling my eyes, I sipped my beer and glanced around the restaurant. Everyone was chatting loudly.
"Do you guys wanna grab a table and get some food?" I asked them, to which they quickly agreed.
We grabbed a booth at the back of the pub. There were paintings on the dark green walls, as well as shelves with books and collectables that were only for display, so I was told.

As we ate, an awkward silence fell over the table.
"I'm going to head to the toilet," Tiffany murmured, getting up and leaving.

All eyes turned to me.
'What?" I asked.
'Call Hannah and get back with her," Kevin piped up.
"I can't-" I started.
"Why not?"
"One of her friends told me she's cheating on me," I sighed heavily.
"Call her." Was all he said.

So that was what I did.

Hannah's POV:

Looking down at my phone, I sighed and put it on silent.
"Who was that?" Amy asked.
"Jeremy," I replied, running both hands through my hair.
"Fuck him! After how he's treated you? Getting back with his ex and toying with your feelings?"
"But what do I do?" I ask, confused.
"You date another guy to make him jealous,"

"Okay..... but who?" I was looking at her as if she was crazy.

"Well.. I know this guy called Kier....." She trailed off, grinning to herself.

Suddenly, I had my solution.

A/N:
Hi guys, i'm back!
Sorry for all the hiatus's, i've had a lot going on
Please vote, comment and follow!

~Hannah x