Chapter 4: Sunday Night

Chapter 4:  Sunday Night

I walked into the bathroom, deciding I was going to have a shower, it wasn't like I didn't have time.

Grabbing a lime green towel, I placed it over the towel rack, watching the water fall down, a bit like a waterfall really.  I wanted to let the water heat up a bit.

'Just having a shower Mum!' I called out from the bathroom.

'Okay!' Was the reply.

I heard the blur of voices on the TV from the other room.  As the water ran down my body.  After a quick shower, I wrapped the towel round me.

Heading back in, wrapped in a cream coloured bathrobe, I grabbed my clothes out of the wardrobe and I draped them carefully over the bed.   I then turned my attention to my hair, towel drying it and then turning the hair dryer on, feeling the heat automatically.

~

After I'd finished drying my hair, I examined my ironed clothes on the bed.  Slipping the black leggings on and black vest top.  I needed this as my black blouse was see-through,  wouldn't go down well if everyone could see my bra.. including the band!!

I blushed at the thought.

After a few minutes of pondering,  I put on my black blouse.   Messing my hair up, by scrunching it.

'I can do your makeup if you want?' Morgan grinned my way.  She looked brilliant as well.

'Sure,' Agreeing, after slight hesitation.

I sat on the corner of the bed, while Morgan grabbed her eyeliner and black lipstick quickly.

'Okay, Hannah.  You'll need to stay still.' Morgan instructed me.

I nodded,  staying frozen to the spot as she put on my eyeliner and black lipstick.  Both me and Morgan had the same makeup on, her makeup was slightly heavier than mine.  This was probably due to experience?

I smiled at my Mum and Georgina running around, getting ready.  Me and Morgan, however, were crowded round her tablet, reading an e-book.  While we both read, I checked my kik messages, wondering if 'Andy Biersack" had replied yet. 

Probably not.  Besides, it might not have even been him.

I had a check of my kik messages, nope, nothing had come through yet.  Even though my messages had been sent off.
'Hannah! Morgan! Come over here for pictures!' My mum squealed.
I just smiled, while Morgan groaned.  She hated pictures.
My Mum took a few pictures of me and Morgan separately.
Then one of us together.  Chuckling, just to annoy Morgan I draped my arm across her shoulder casually.  As she glared at me, I just mouthed, 'love you,' which earned me a punch on the arm.
Me, Morgan, Louise and Georgina all took selfies together on my Mum's phone, before we were finally ready.
Touching up my black lipstick and slinging my jacket over me, I grabbed my phone and purse and we all headed out the door.

It slammed shut behind us.

Concert time.

A/N:  Merry Christmas!
How'd everyone's Christmas go?
Remember to vote and comment!!

~Hannah x