Of course .35

Pls- do not ship Henry and Richie - on god-
Also sorry for any mistakes in spelling I rushed-

Richie woke up to a empty bed and a light pink sky just starting to rise, the morning dew still on the plants. He got up rushing to get his clothes on and tried making the bed a bit, he walked out silently seeing the house empty. Then ran over to the counter grabbing his glasses putting them on then running straight out of the house trying not to break down again, he saw the car wasn't there and thanked god hopping on his bike and made it back to the main road. His mind was racing and all he could think about was how dirty he felt, how much he missed Eddie, How bad he felt, how he couldn't tell any one this because he's afraid. He rides faster past stores making it back home. Richie puts his bike up and ran inside slamming the door behind him and sliding down it " fucking bowers.." he mumbled glad his parents weren't home. Richie sat there for a bit till he got up and walked up the stairs into his room opening the door with a soft creak, he almost yelled at the sight of Eddie in Richies sweats and no shirt, hugging his pillow as the pants hung low and lose being to big for him. Richie rubbed his face and took off his shoes closing the door behind him. The other boy groaned softly glancing at rich who grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom quietly. Eddie sighed to himself and sat up as he left. 'Maybe he got lost' he thought to himself trying to make the situation better. Eddie stayed in Richies room the whole night waiting for him, Eddie looked through things and played records that night, admiring Richies clothes by trying them on, finding a few things in the drawers that he know Richie would be to embarrassed to talk about. Richie was in the shower scrubbing him self so hard his skin turned red, till he started crying silently. He turned the water off, dried off and sat on the sink thinking. Eddie glanced around the bed Picking up one of Richies flannels and putting it on leaving it unbuttoned. He smelled the sleeve, smelt like weed and cologne, typical I guess. Richie wraps the towel around his waist and walked out into the room. Eddie turned around and looked at him,all of him, starting to blush." good morning," Richie said doing the same to Eddie. " you look good in my clothes twink." Richie slips on a pair of boxers under the towel then takes the towel off. Eddie nods quickly looking away. " I don't care if you look," Richie said grabbing his glasses off of the cabinet. Eddie looked over at him and stayed quiet. Richie put his glasses on, changed into sweats and sat on the bed. " so where were you?" Eddie scooted closer to him " got stuck at bevs, she was crying and shit I didn't wanna leave her alone you know." He smiled a bit and looked at him. The other boy nodded and hugs him tightly. " tonight I'll make it up, ok?" Richie smiles a bit hugging him back, " yeah, of course,"
.
.
.