Truth or dare .10

Richie gets up with his beer taping Bev on her shoulder to follow him. Whenever rich did that it usually meant, hey I ran out of cigarettes can I have one? Richie sat outside on the porch steps looking at the calm night sky, it sure was beautiful. " you ok rich?" Beverly says as she sits next to him. " can I have a cig?" Richie asks changing the subject. " yeah.." Beverly takes a single cigarette out of her overall pocket and lights it putting it in Richies mouth. " I asked you a question Richie.." Beverly spoke again. Richie took a long drag then exhaled deeply, " we used to talk every night.." Richie responds in a quiet voice. Bev shifts closer to him. "Hm?" She replies. " Henry" he simply says. " .. do you.. like him?" Bev said in a soft tone. "Nope.." Richie responds. " then why think about him so much?" Bev said as she lays her head on Richies shoulder. " because... because I want to talk to Edds like I talk to henry." Richie said with a shake in his breath. " but.. you do? You talk to him almost every day?" Bev says looking at him. " no like... I want to know if he has feelings for me.. oh god I'm so fucking stupid. Richie takes his glasses off and rubs his eyes. " you like Edds don't you!" Beverly asks smiling. " what? No," Richie says putting his glasses back on. " yeah sure" and with that Bev smirks and walks back inside sitting in her spot smiling at Bill. Richie sighs and puts the cigarette out and walks back inside. " ok so who wants to play a game!" Richie slams his hands on the coffee table. Eddie jumps a little then rubs his eyes, he's obviously tired but he's trying his best. "M-me" bill responds. " same" Stan says. " oh meeee" Bev says putting her beer down" " me and cow boy will to" Ben says smiling at mike. " that leaves you sugar.." Richie says looking at Eddie. " yeah.. I'll join" Eddie says simply nodding. And with that all of the losers go into Richies room to play a game like truth or dare, or 7 minutes in heaven, something stupid like that. " ok we'll all play truth or dare," Richie says finally sitting down. Eddie was sitting next to rich, rich was sitting next to Bev was sitting next to Bill, Bill was sitting next to Stan, Stan was sitting next to Ben, Ben was sitting next to mike, and mike was sitting with Eddie. They made a perfect circle on the floor of Richies upstairs bedroom that had rock records everywhere and cloths piled on the ground.
.
.
.
.