Im fine .5

Eddie goes into the bathroom and locks himself in the biggest stall all the way at the end of the row of pastel yellow stalls.He stands in front of the mirror and starts to cry silently..making sure nobody can hear him. " where did Eddie go?" Bev said looking at Richie. " how am I supposed to know?" Replied rich. " for God's sake go get him trash mouth." Stan shouts. " yeah yeah.." Richie gets up and goes into the restroom. Eddie hears the door open and he scrambles to wash his face. " hey spaghetti man?" Richie calls out messing with a pencil in his jacket pocket. " I-I'm fine rich." He says trying to make his voice sound clear. Richie obviously knew something was up so he watched the bathroom stall door carefully waiting for it to open. " you sure Eddie?" Richie says in a concerning way. " y-yeah" Eddie dries his hands and walks out of the stall trying to pass Richie but Richie grabs Edds wrists and pulls him close. " what's wrong Edds." Richie says in a low husky voice. Eddie wipes his eyes. " rich, I'm fine believe me." He says facing away. Richie pulls him closer so now there body to body, face to face technically didn't work since Richie had his growth spurt and everyone is sure Eddie shrunk. "Don't lie to me, please." Richie looks down at him. " even if something was wrong it has nothing to do with you" Eddie pushes Richie away and walks out grabbing his backpack and leaving. Richie fixes his glasses and walks out sitting back down. " w-w-what happened in there?" Bill says. All the losers look at Richie. " he doesn't feel good". Richie shrugs and puts his backpack on. "Welp see you fuckers later then." Richie waves and walks to class and all the other losers do the same. Richie still can't figure out why Eddie was upset, although he has some "ideas" he knew they weren't right. Like, could Eddie be jealous of me?Is he jealous that Henry likes me? Is he jealous that I know that Henry likes me? All of these stupid fucking thoughts in his head while he sits in his last period class chewing on his eraser while the teacher preaches about some x times y crap. Bev is the only person he knows in the last class except for bowers. The bell rings and everyone gets up and runs out. Beverly gets up and taps Richie on his shoulder breaking him of his trance." hey trash mouth let's go" Bev said standing over him. " yeah.. let's dip" Richie gets up and follows Bev to the bike racks.
.
.
.
.
( I saw it chapter 2 and I'm not crying you are..)