French toast .14

Richie wakes up and stumbles into the kitchen. " what the- mike?" Richie sits down on the high chair and looks at mike who's cooking some kind of French toast. " oh hey Rich.. sorry if I woke you," Mike replies looking over his shoulder at Richie who was cleaning his glasses. " you didn't have to cook you know." Richie said as he put his glasses back on. " nah it's fine, plus I know you like French toast." Mike said as he put a plate in front of Richie. " god Mike your fucking amazing." Richie grabbed a fork  and started to eat. Then Stan walked in and politely sat down across from Richie. " Stan the man, you want some food?" Richie said smiling at Stan. " no, I'm fine thanks though." Mike simply nods and makes a few more plates. Eddie wakes and sits up noticing Richies gone. He looks at the floor and only Ben, Bill and Bev are still asleep. Eddie rubs his eyes and looks at the spot next to him. He would've loved to wake up before Richie so he can see Richie peacefully sleep, it was so adorable Edds claimed. Eddie gets up and walks Into the kitchen seeing Mike cooking, Richie stuffing his mouth and Stan looking at him (Richie) in disgust. Eddie giggles and Richie looks over at him. " hey spaghetti man!" Richie says in a muffled voice. " hey Rich." Eddie smiles and sits down next to him. A few minutes pass and everyone is in the kitchen eating. " B-B-Bev and I are g-going to go to the quarry la-later." Bill said as he puts the syrup bottle down. Stan nods as he moves around some food on his plate. " well that's nice, just don't get any infection" Richie says putting his plate in the sink. " we would never, because I'm sure Eddie would never go near us." Bev replies. Eddie rolls his eyes and looks at Bev. " yeah well I don't want to get STD's." Eddie says. " wait- I thought you had to fuck to get STD's,?" Richie says looking at Eddie. " I was trying to make a point trash mouth." Eddie responds as he gets up and puts his plate in the sink. After breakfast everyone is in the living room hanging out before they leave, Eddie decided to do the dishes because he hates leaving them in the sink. Richie comes up behind Eddie and grabs his shoulders causing Eddie to yelp. " what the fuck Richie!" Eddie says as he drys his hands and turns around. " what? I like fucking with you" Richie says as he wraps his arms around Eddies waist. This behavior was normal since Richie "flirted" with every loser member. Eddie scoffed and pushed Riches glasses up. " oh I know Tozier." Eddie said. Richie blushed softly and let go of Eddie. " y-yeah we'll have fun with the dishes weirdo" he said laughing nervously. Eddie looked at him confused. Did Richie just blush? I mean it's not a first but that's odd. Eddie thought to himself. Richie walked back to the other losers while Eddie finished.
.
.
.