Sleep over .7

Beverly walks in the door way and slides off her leather combat boots. Richie takes off his warn out vans and puts them with her shoes. " why do they leave?" Bev said while hopping on the counter. "well there both lawyers" Richie reply's shrugging. Bev just gives a simple nod. All the sudden a quite noise comes from the front door, knock knock. Richie looks over at the door then back at Bev, " it's probably someone looking for my parents" he says walking over to the door. Eddie sighs and looks at the note he wrote Richie shoving it in his pocket. Richie opens the door, " my parents aren't her- oh hey Eddie.. Eddie?" He says taking a step back welcoming Edds in. Eddie walks in and takes his shoes off " sorry for the late notice I just wanted to talk but since Bev is here I'll wait." Eddie says sitting carefully on the chair that's around the island in the middle of the kitchen. " oh no I can leave" Bev replies. " don't worry about it" Eddie says smiling softly. " well we were going to invite everyone over for a sleep over so that's one down" Richie taps Eddie on his nose. Eddie hits Richies hand away earning a giggle from Beverly. " ok well shouldn't you call them?" Eddie says crossing his legs in the chair. " no smart ass I'll write a letter." Richie says walking to the phone and calling Stan first. Ring, ring. Stan picks up. " Stan talking how may I help you?" Stan says with a proper tone in his voice. " no need for the introduction Stany" replies rich. " hey Richie, what's up?" Stan closes the bird book he was reading and puts it on the counter. " wanna have a sleep over with everyone?" Richie says smiling. " sure I'll be over in a few." Stan hangs up and walks to his room gathering his belongings. " neeeext" Richie blurts out. This time he calls Bill, ring, ring, ring. "H-h-h.. f-fuck, h-hello?" Bill struggles. "You can do it billy boy" Richie responds. " h-hey rich." Bill responds. " wanna come for a sleep over?" " s-sure I'll be over soon" bill hangs up and gets ready, Richie repeats this and now has everyone coming over. " so is everyone coming?" Eddie asked. " mhm" Richie responds siting on the couch.
" well this will be fun" Bev says.
.
.
.
.