~Special Chapter~

(1 year later)
~Sana POV~

"YAH!! Stop that!!"

I covered my ears as Jin oppa's voice echoed through the house. It was 1 year after the whole Irene unnie fiasco and a lot has happened, Jihyo unnie is dating someone named Kang Daniel which was a huge shock to all of us, we really thought that she would date Namjoon oppa but apparently, she met this Daniel guy when we went to America with Mark oppa. Momo unnie is also dating someone, I think his name was Kim Heechul, I met him before and he was nice to us, so I approve of him. Tzuyu and Jungkook are still going strong, same goes with me and-

"Hey," Taehyung sat down beside me and handed me a cup of ice cream. "Jin hyung's going on a rampage."
I took the cup and looked at Tzukook in front of us. "Yeah, I figured." I joked. Tae smiled and wrapped an arm around me. 

"Guys!!" Nayeon unnie shouted. "Let's play truth or dare!!!"
Yoongi oppa groaned. "That's a childish game-"
"Come on, hyung!!" Jimin oppa said and pulled him to the middle. Tae and I looked at each other and shrugged, sitting down in the middle of a living room. 
"I have the bottle!!" Hoseok oppa cheered, sitting down and placing the bottle in the middle. 
"Wait," Namjoon oppa said, walking in with Jin oppa. "Let's not forget about this." He placed two bottles of-
"Yah!!" Jeongyeon unnie shouted and frowned. "We have minors here!!"
"What?" Namjoon oppa asked innocently. "Jungkook's there."
"I'll handle her, noona," Jungkook said, sitting down beside Tzuyu. "I want some soju." Jeongyeon unnie rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Let's start."

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤

"Sana!!" Mina cheered. "Truth or dare?!!"
I looked at her weirdly, Mina wasn't usually.... loud... but she was a bit tipsy. "Um.... truth?" I answered uncertainly.
"Ohh!! I have a good one!!" Dahyun said, rubbing her hands together excitedly. She looked at me, her eyes narrowing. "Who was your first kiss?"

I froze at her question. Shoot...

My heart started to beat faster when the others suddenly looked at me, obviously waiting for my answer.
"Sana?"
I cleared my throat and looked down, avoiding eye contact with the guy beside me. "Um... no one..." I answered quietly. I can almost feel their moods dropping when they processed what I said.
"What?"
"I... haven't had my first kiss yet..."

*SILENCE*

".... Come with me, Sana." Tae suddenly spoke up and pulled me away.

"Tae..." I called but stopped when he suddenly shoved me against the wall and slammed his hands on either side of my head. "What are you doing?"
"I'm sorry," He breathed out. "You still haven't had your-"
"Tae," I interrupted. "It's fine, ok? It's really fine."
He sighed and leaned in closer to me. "I didn't realize we haven't kissed yet." He mumbled, making me go red so I laughed nervously. "Yeah... um.... well, why don't you do it now?" I joked, the soju kicking in, then my eyes widened and I slapped a hand over my mouth. Taehyung smirked and leaned in. "Really?" He asked, his voice ending with a purr. 
"I was just joking, Tae!!" I said, my hands coming up to block my mouth. He chuckled seductively and removed my hands from my mouth. 

"Too late." He whispered and kissed me. I froze as I felt his soft lips move against mine, then I gasped when I felt his teeth nip my bottom lip, I started to kiss him back, moving my lips against his and tried my best to copy his actions. I heard him growl lowly and pin me harder against the wall, his hand pushing my shoulder so hard that I started to stand on the tips of my toes. I then felt his free hand touch my wrist and loop it around his neck, my other hand following suit and as soon as I touch his neck, he squeezed my waist.

Flippin heck...

Tae is such a good kisser...

"Dang it, Sana." He mumbled between kisses. "You make me crazy..." He pulled away from me, panting heavily and placed his forehead against mine, his eyes still closed. "I'm your first kiss." He whispered and smiled. 

"Of course," I whispered, pecking his lips. "You're my first, second, third, fourth... you'll always be..."

He opened his eyes and smiled at me, leaning in again to kiss me again but-
*CLICK*
Tae and I froze when we heard a camera click and we both turned to where the sound was, we didn't see anyone but we did see a tuft of black hair with brow highlights... and only one person had that kind of hair, one short dancer.

"JIN HYUNG!!! I GOT THE PICTURE!!!!!!"
"YAH!! PARK JIMIN!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TAKE A PICTURE!!"