~Epilogue~

~Sana POV~

"Guilty!!"

The judge hits the gavel (the hammer) on the small platform thing. I breathed a sigh of relief and hugged Taehyung.
We finally gave you justice, Irene unnie.

Jungyin walked past us, his hands handcuffed behind him and two cops pushing him forward. "This is all your fault," He said angrily. "My wife and daughter is dead because of you."
"No." Mark oppa said, stepping forward and facing Jungyin. "You killed your wife. You killed your daughter. Irene is dead because of you."

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤

"Hi unnie," I greeted and kneeled down. "Your dad is in prison now. We got justice, unnie."

Irene unnie's funeral was the saddest day for all of us. It was the most devastating day in my whole life.

~Flashback~

"Bae Juhyun," Mark oppa started, his voice already shaking with emotion. "She hates that name, that's because that's the name her father gave her, that's why she likes being called Irene. She was the only person that I could lean on. After Jungyin killed my parents, she was the only person that approached me. I was wary at first but I eventually warmed up to her."

"She made me feel alive. Just as I was about to think that the this was just one cruel world, just as I was about to give in to the darkness, she came into my life, she was the light that caused me to life, she gave me a reason to live. It's hard to believe that an angel like her would be related to a monster like him," He took a shaky breath and closed his eyes. "Irene, you told me you'll always be with me. I hope you keep that promise, knowing you, you'll still overwork and stress yourself by watching all of us. You can finally relax. Don't worry about us... we're going to be fine." He took another shaky breath and smiled at the sky. "I love you, Bae Irene."

~End of Flashback~

"Hey Irene," Taehyung appeared beside me. "I guess Sana already told you. She was excited when we came here..." He chuckled. "I hope you're happy up there. I promise to take care of Sana, so don't worry. I don't want your ghost to appear and scold me for hurting her." He smiled and kissed my forehead.
"Let's go?" He asked me. I nodded and waved goodbye to Irene unnie's tomb. The bouquet of red hibiscus flowers fluttering in the breeze.

"Did you tell her?" Jin oppa asked. I smiled and nodded. We were on our way to the airport with Mark oppa, although he was already waiting for us there, to America. After the fiasco that happened here, we wanted to take a break and Namjoon oppa has a house in New York.

While Jin oppa was turning the key, I looked outside one last time and saw someone standing by Irene unnie's tomb, she was wearing white and she seemed to be smiling at us. I stared at her as we were driving away.

I smiled. You're our hero, Bae Irene. We'll never forget you.

💜The End💜