Author's Note

Annyeong!!

TT is finally finished after like... a year of writing, I hope you liked this story. Although, there was the unplanned twist of a secret 'mafia' shit happening in the middle of the story. This story was supposed to be the whole 'childhood-best-friends-and-one-of-them-likes-the-other-school-shit' cliche, but I couldn't help myself so you have TWICE and BTS as secret spies or mafias or whatever you call it.But I would be lying if I said that I didn't like that twist of mine. (If you can call it a twist.) I didn't want to kill Irene though, I was contemplating whether or not to kill her because I never had a character die in any of my stories, so it was hard to write that dying scene of hers, hope you guys aren't angry about that.

I will definitely be going back on that mafia topic though.

Anyway, this story may not be as popular as DNA but I still like this story, and TaeTzu is far more popular than TaeSana so that was understandable.

Speaking of TaeTzu, my new story (yes, I have my stories planned way... way ahead) is called 'Eclipse' and it's a TaeTzu fanfic, I made you guys vote on TaeTzu or Tzukook at the end of DNA and it was clear that you like TaeTzu better. I'll be publishing the first chapter the day after tomorrow because I don't want to rush it. I hope you guys will love that story as much as you like TT and DNA. 

Eclipse is definitely one of the best story ideas I had so I'm excited to publish it. 

Thank you very much for reading this story, I had a lot of fun writing it and I hope you guys had a lot of fun reading it!!
Kamsahamnida!!!

~Chou_TaeTzuKook

PS: Eclipse is published by the time you read this. Again, thank you for reading TT!!