~36~

A/N: Momo and Heechul??

~Taehyung POV~

"So...." Nayeon started. "How bad was that dream of yours that you can push muscle pig of the bed?"

Muscle pig?!!

Namjoon hyung must've noticed the weird look on my face because he laughed and patted me on the back.
"That's just one of the many nicknames of Jeon Jungkook, Tae." Namjoon hyung said.
Oh....

"What was your dream, hyung?" Jungkook asked. "You pushed me off the bed while shouting 'ANDWAEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!'"

"Oh.... um....." Shit! What do I say?!!

"Hey, what's going on?"
The maknae line enters the kitchen, yawning.
Thank god!! I'll have to treat Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu someday.

"Morning, you three sleepyheads." Jin hyung said. "Sit down, the toast will be done in a minute."

The three girls nod sleepily and sat down. I thought they were done with me, but nope. As soon as the three girls sat down, all eyes were on me...... again.

"You still haven't answered, Taehyung." Nayeon said.
"About what?" Chaeyoung spoke up. Hoseok hyung immediately told them what was happening.

"Oh!!!" Dahyun said. "Is your dream about Sana unnie?!!!"
I froze.
How the heck....

Yoongi hyung turned to me and smirked.
"Good job, Dahyun-ah." He said. "Looks like you hit the bullseye."