~34~

~Taehyung POV~

"Um... hi there..." I said as I waved at them awkwardly. "I-I'll go upstairs now." I said and stood up.
"Sit down, Kim Taehyung." Jin hyung ordered.
"But-"
"Sit. Down." He repeated. I sighed and sat back down.

(A/N: Anyone remember this from DNA?)

"So, Kim Taehyung...." Yoongi hyung started. "What's the real scoop between you and Sana?"
"Um.... what?" I asked. Why are they asking me about Sana?
"Is there something between you and Sana?" Jimin hyung asked.
"W-why are you a-asking me this exactly?" I stuttered out. They're making me nervous...

"We just want to know if our Sana's in good hands." Jin hyung said. "We don't fully know you, after all. As Jungkook says, you've changed... so what's the real scoop between you and Ms. Minatozaki Sana?"

I gulped before answering.
"T-there's nothing between me and S-Sana... hyung. W-we're just f-friends."
They studied me for a while before sighing.

"Don't you want your... friendship to... level up?" Namjoon hyung asked.
"W-what do you mean?" I asked confused. Level up?
Jungkook sighed in frustration. "Don't you have feelings for her?!!" He asked.
"WHAT?!!" I shouted. "Are you crazy?!"

"Sshhhh!!!"
"S-sorry..." I whispered. "Why would you think I'd have feelings for Sana?!!"

"So, you don't?" Yoongi hyung asked. "Stop blabbering on and just tell us on of these two choices. Yes or No?"
"What-"
"Yes or No?!" They chorused.

I sighed.
Do I have feelings for Sana? I don't feel anything... but I want to always see and be with her....

"I-I don't know." I said in defeat. "I'm not sure if I have feelings for Sana."

Jin hyung scoffed and stood up. "We got our answer. But remember this, Kim Taehyung, know what your heart says before it's too late. Because I want Sana to end up with Mark Tuan. Prove to me.... to us... that we should root for you."