~39~

~Taehyung POV~

"Oh.... um..... sorry...." I said awkwardly as I let her go. "Why were you screaming?"
Her eyes quickly became worried when she remembered it.

"A-ahjumma..." She started. "S-she called me, someone b-broke into our house. She's there while that...... that monster is there. I'm worried, Tae. I'm-"

"Sshhhh.... Sana, calm down. You need to breathe." I said. "Come on, we'll take you home. Come on." I whispered soothingly as I gently helped her stand up. I made eye contact with Jin hyung and he gave me an approving look.

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤

When we got to their house, we saw that it was surrounded by police tape.
"Sana, wait!!!" I shouted when Sana rushed out of the car as soon as Jin hyung parked.

~Sana POV~

"Excuse me..." I said to a cop. "I live in the house. What happened?"
"Are you Minatozaki Sana?"
"Yes."
"Follow me then."

I quickly followed when I felt a hand slip into mine. I turned and saw Taehyung.
"We're right here, Sana. Don't worry." He said.

We followed the cop to my room. I gasped when he opened the door.

"Oh my god..." I heard someone murmur behind me.

My room was all messed up. My pillows were on the floor. My window is broken from where the thief entered, the papers on my desk were also on the floor. And worst of all, on my wall, the one with the pictures, was a note... a threat...... written in red paint...... and I'd hate to think that that's blood....

Beware, Minatozaki Sana, we've only just begun...
~Red Velvet.