~11~

~Sana POV~

"WHAT?!!" Tzuyu and I shouted at the same time.
"You and Taehyung are childhood friends?" I asked, still in shock.
"Yup. That guy was my closest friend when we were little. Never knew he'd grow up to be a jerk though." Jungkook stated.
"Hey Jeon Jungkook," Tzuyu said. "You never know pushed that Taehyung guy to get angry at Sana, he should have a reason." She said as she placed her hand on her boyfriend's back. Jungkook rolled his eyes and scoffed.

~Mark POV~

"I still can't find her!!" Mina whined. "Where the heck is she?!"
"Hey, calm down." Momo said. "She's here in school. We can confirm that from Mark." She glanced at me. "Maybe she's just busy."

"Did you see that Sana girl with Tzuyu and Jungkook?"
"No. Why? What happened?"
"Sana bumped into Jungkook while the two were walking together."
"Jinja?! Wow, what an attention seeker!!"
"I know, right?! She's lucky Tzuyu was in a good mood and went with her to the clinic."
"Omo!! I didn't know that girl, Sana, was such an attention seeker!! First, with her 'best friend' Taehyung, and now this?!"

I turned my head to see three girls whispering to each other.
Sana is with..... Tzuyu and Jungkook...?

I looked at Momo and Mina and saw that they were glaring at the girls.
"Hey," I whispered to them. "Ignore them. Let's just find Sa-"

"Guys!!"

We again turned our heads to see Sana running towards us.
"Sana!!" Momo and Mina shouted and crushed her in a hug. I looked past them and saw Tzuyu and Jungkook.

"So these are your friends?" Tzuyu asked and approached them. "Chou-"
"Jeon." Jungkook corrected. "Jeon Tzuyu."
"Chou Tzuyu imnida." Tzuyu said. "This is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook nodded in recognition. She looked back at us and smiled. "I just wanted to invite you three to sit with us."