"You don't look very well, how about I get you back into the be-" He made a step toward me and I swung the bedpost at him, swatting him in the ribs. "Gahhhhh!!!" As he fell to his right, darting to the wall holding his side. "P-please... I am not going to harm you... Greg is my friend, too."

I turned my head sideways at him as a scowl came over my face.

"Greg is your friend?" He nodded his head. "Any friend of Greg's is NO friend of mine!" With that, I raised the bedpost over my head and beat the man over the head with it.

Over and over...

Over and over...

...over and over until his blood wetted my legs and the wood of my weapon.

I killed this man.

I shuddered at the thought of me actually taking a life...

...even if it were to save my own.

Snapping back into reality, I tossed down the bedpost, still, a bit horrified, then stumbled out the room and into a living room area. The space was small... This had to be a mobile home, trailer, or something. I scanned my body in the light, I was in nothing, but my bra and panties and my left rib cage was extremely sore and bruised... It had to be from him injecting with whatever hell he had.

My eyes wandered around the homely abode. Old floral couch, a small boxed television set that sat on an old milk crate. Beer cans all over the place and the thick smell of cheap cigarettes in the air. Where the fuck was I and why did Greg bring me here?

Making my way across the room, I found a set of keys and a flip phone.

Man, was this guy out of touch with the times. But nevertheless, I grabbed the keys and the phone and started heading towards the door. I heard the man groan lowly... Oh, shit—Looks like I did not kill him. Well, that is one less thing for me to trip off.

The cool night air shocked my hot skin, that trailer was extremely hot. My eyes glided over the yard... It looked like I was in the middle of fucking nowhere. All I saw was trees and water.

I was on the bayou, that is for damn sure.

A smile of relief came across my face. Just about fifty feet from the trailer sat an old pick-up truck. I took a step down the stairs of the trailer, I wave of dizziness came over my once again, I nearly fell forward and off the remaining steps.

"Pull it together, man," I grumbled as I closed my eyes for a moment. I had to get my shit together so I could the fuck away. "You got this, Drea—You got this." With a bit of encouragement, I made my way, swiftly, down the steps as pains show through my ribs. My body was now trying to work against me!

"You still got this, mmm!" I grunted in pain as I held my side and scrambled to the truck. Thankfully, the driver's door was unlocked then after a few failed and pained attempts, I climbed in and quickly closed and locked the doors. I went through key after key, the fourth try my luck shining through as the ignition turned over and I was able to pull off and drive away from the trailer.

The roads were dark, there weren't any streetlights, the headlights guiding my path. Lord, please get me to the main street or a highway! Thoughts were interrupted by the flip phone ringing, with a quick look, I saw it was Greg! I flipped the phone open and said nothing.

"Hey, Willie, how is our girl doing, man?"

I said nothing.

"Aye... Man you there?"

My gaze stared ahead at the road before me, as the scowl on my face deepened.

"It's me, bitch."