Chapter 11: Morning Practice

Jungkook wakes up early in the morning with Jimin beside him, which he's still sleeping soundly. Trying not to wake him up, he slowly gets off the bed and walks to the bathroom to wash up. Jungkook can still hear him groaning in his sleep.. Ggukkie~ let me hug you~ 

Trying not to laugh, he continues to wash up. After a while, he gets off the room, seeing Jimin woke up after all that. "Oh, Kookie? You're already up?" Jimin said while rubbing his eyes gently, half-asleep. "Hehe, I heard you groan so loud while I was in the bathroom.. I had to laugh at that" Jungkook chuckles as he changes his clothes.

"It's 6:30 in the morning, hyung. We should be ready for practice early as usual." Jungkook finished up with putting shoes on, a warm up outside the balcony in their room, Jimin got up and hugged Jungkook behind. "Shh, I'm still sleepy... I want to hug you a little longer.. but you smell nice after washing up.." Jimin said it sweetly.

"Oh fine, I'll do the warm up at the practice later so, only 2 minutes then you go wash up." Jungkook replied, raising an eyebrow. Jimin nods.

After 2 minutes of Jimin's backhug, he finished washing up, changing clothes then went to practice early in the morning. Hoseok sent a text to Jimin.

ーーー
[Hobi-hyung]

Hobi:
Good morning, Jiminie! How's Jungkookie?

He looks at Jungkook who's focusing outside the window but the tinted glass made him notice Jimin. "Hm? What is it hyung?" Jungkook questioned.

"Nothing." Jimin answered looking back to his phone.

Jimin:
He's fine, looking out the window. Are you already at the practice, hyung?

Hobi:
Yes, we're all waiting for you guys so hurry up~
Hobi:
Also, please buy some food too! We're starving~!

Jimin:
Okay! We'll buy your favorites nearby when we get there.

Hobi:
Thanks, Jiminie! 😊

ーーー

"Hey, Kookie. Hobi asked me to buy some breakfast for the members. So we'll buy the food nearby." Jimin looked at Jungkook, nodding.

Both of them came out of the van and went to a nearby restaurant. Ordered the members favorites, finding a table to sit and waiting for the food to arrive.

Meanwhile, Jungkook is playing games in his phone. Jimin curiously asked, "Kookie, what are you playing?" Jungkook focusing on the game replied, "Some kind of shooting game I guess?"

(A/N: i aint mentioning but yk what it meant by 'shooting' lol)

"O-oh.. Okay. The food is here." Jimin thanking the waiter. Jungkook finishes up his game and closes his phone screen. "Let's go and give these to the members."

Meanwhile at the practice room, the members started their warm up, Jimin and Jungkook came in at the right time and they all are excited for their food arrived. "Jimin! Thank you so much! Kookie too!" Hobi said. "You're welcome, hyung. Enjoy the meal, hyungs~" Jimin smiles looking at them eat their food.

Thanks for the meal~

Jimin sees Jungkook eat by himself, he approaches to him and sat down beside him. "Kookie you okay? Do you like it when I'm sitting beside you?" Jimin raised an eyebrow. Jungkook nods. Almost going to eat his food, he stops. "Now that you're here... I actually had no appetite to eat.." raising his eyebrow sighing, putting down his food.

"Aww, my poor bunny. I am too just by looking at you, I'm full already." Jimin chuckled, patting his hair, Jungkook is blushing by that line.

Namjoon then claps to get attention from the members since they were done eating and resting. "Now that everyone's here, we'll start the dance practice after warming ourselves up. Let's go!"

After warming up, they started dancing to Black Swan. The choreography is hard but Jimin's flexes during halfway of the song made Jungkook in awe. He lost focus then loses his balance in dancing. The members looked at him, "Jungkook, I've never seen you made a mistake before.. I noticed you lost focus when we're at Jimin's part of the dancing. You okay?" Hoseok said.

"Sorry... Can we try again?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow, trying to redo his choreo by repeating the part. Jimin looks at him pitying. "Kookie, you should take a break. You look pale... Maybe you should've eaten earlier."

Jungkook shakes his head, "No, I can do this.. Please.." His pale face makes everyone worried about him. Namjoon spoke, "Yeah, Jungkook. Jimin's right. You should take some rest. We will take a break for a while." Jungkook still refuses and continuing his practice. Non-stop. "Come on, Jungkook.. We're worried about you.. Can't you just take a break for a bit?" Yoongi looks at Jungkook like he's nagging at him..

He stops from the moment Yoongi just said. Jimin sees his shaky legs and he's almost about to fall. Luckily, Hoseok caught him. Jimin didn't move and just watching them both while everyone else looking at Jungkook and Hoseok. "Nice catch!" Taehyung said, smiling.

"Are you okay, Kookie? You can sit on the chair there, can you walk?" Hoseok worrying Jungkook, supporting with his arm, Jimin walks to them and helps Jungkook and Hoseok. They let Jungkook sit on the chair.

Jimin grabs a chair and sitting next to him, still worrying about him. He grabs a bottle of water just behind him and giving it to Jungkook. "Drink some water and go rest." Jimin sighs. Seeing Jungkook's all pale, he finally speaks, "I'm sorry, hyung.. it's just that... you were really good back there that I lost focus on dancing.." Jungkook looks down on the floor, sighing still holding the bottle in his hand.

"It's okay, ggukie! You're also cool during our practice! Just don't focus on me for the whole thing. Just keep it up!" Jimin cheering him up, he finally smiles.

'Thank you, hyung.' is all he wanted to say. Jimin pats his back and goes back to practicing. Jungkook gets up and follows Jimin. "You should go back to rest, Jungkookie." Hoseok raised an eyebrow, but Jungkook shakes his head. "It's okay. I'm all better, see?" he shows an energetic dance. Hoseok nods, smiling. His heart smile can be seen.

"Alright. If that's fine for you. Let's get back to practicing!" Hoseok said.

"Yes, dance teacher!!" the members laughed after shouting the word.

ーーーーー
Author's Note (well not really):

Should I end or not 🤔
I have too much fics to do *cries*