Chapter 3: Jungkook's Love

Just then...

Jimin's little scream can be heard. Taehyung heard it from his room, rushes and opens the door. "Yah, Jimin?! What are you doi-" Taehyung cuts his sentence and saw Jimin was having a nightmare. Sweaty face all over. He was wearing a white t-shirt.. Considering saw his body can be seen.

"T-Tae... I'm... h-having nightmares now... I wasn't having these since years and now I g-got this now..." He stuttered his own words.

"Jimin..." Taehyung come towards to him. Patting him like no tomorrow. "It's okay..."

Little tears started to show on Jimin's eyes. He looks at the door and saw me. His eyes widen. Standing by the door while hugging a pillow. "Hyung? Are you okay...?" Jimin stopped Taehyung. And he told him to look behind him. He saw me too.

"Jungkook? Don't you have to go to sleep?" Taehyung's eyes widen a little by my sudden appearance. "No." I replied.

"Why?"

"I told you I want to sleep with Jimin hyung... Why did you hug him?" I started to get sad. Seeing both of them hugged each other was the most heartbroken. I walk toward to Jimin's bed and sat down to the side. "Kookie, go to your room and sleep. It's still midnight." Jimin demanded but I shake my head as a 'no'. "But, I want to sleep with you, Jimin hyung."

"Aww, you're such a cute little bunny." He smiled. I replied with a smile on my face.

Taehyung just stood there watching us like no tomorrow. "Taehyung, you should go to sleep. I'll just take care of him, yeah?" Jimin told Taehyung to go and he leaves with no answer. Puts his hand on his pockets and goes to his room.

"I was having nightmares too, hyung. That's why I can't sleep and decided to sleep with you." I look to Jimin who's already laying down on the bed. I also lie down beside him. We both looking at the ceiling. Remembering our own times.

"Oh.. I was so sweaty while having nightmare too.. I should change my clothes.. Be right back." He gets up and goes to his closet. Opens it and he grabs an orange hoodie, wears it.

 Opens it and he grabs an orange hoodie, wears it

He comes back and lies down to his bed again. "Shall we go to sleep? It's been a long day," he spoke.

"Okay, hyung."

I tried to sleep. Counting how much sheeps are. 1 sheep, 2 sheeps, 3 sheeps, and so on. And I slept. Jimin slept too. So fast.

But then Taehyung can't sleep.

He's sharing the bedroom with Namjoon. Namjoon is sleeping but snoring at the same time. Taehyung just sleeps but covered his ears with the plug-ear thingmajig.

Next day...

Everyone woke up except me and Jimin. We were still sleeping after a long hard day. But then Hoseok opens my room and he found nothing on my bed. He checked Jimin's room and saw the both us sleeping together. "Aww, what a cute little maknaes." Hoseok sighs as a relief. He took a peek and walked to the bed. Waking up both of us.