Chapter 2: Jimin's Story

This part is where Jimin's backstory is before Jungkook joined the Bangtan House.

Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Park Jimin and I'm 22 years old. I joined the Bangtan House since Namjoon invited me. But then things started to get weirder and weirder...

Then I met Jeon Jungkook. Who's 2 years younger than me. He was a really cute boy. He told me everything about his parents abandoned him. He was just a little boy.. with no thoughts in his mind. But then a few days ago, I was walking somewhere to buy a few things for our house.

And then I saw a boy crying in-front of the instruments store. Since I'm kind enough to help, I walked towards the boy who was still crying for minutes. I gave him my handkerchief and he accepted it. I saw his cute eyes for a second. He was so cute...

But then, the boy spoke, "Who are you?"

I hesitate to reply his question, "My name's Park Jimin. I'll help you when you need a hand. What's your name?"

"Jeon Jungkook..."

"Jeon Jungkook? He's so familiar..." He spoke in his mind. He looks down to his feet. He feels the same way.

But then, I spoke to my mind, "He looks so cute... I really should invite him to our house..."

"Oh whatever! But.. he has a bunny teeth..." I shook my head to reality and raised my eyebrow.

"I'll call you Kookie from now on. That's your nickname because you have bunny teeth."

The boy smiled, "Okay.. Hyung?" I look to him face-to-face, a question mark face.

I replied with a little chuckle, "You can call me Jimin or hyung." I smiled to the boy.

"Thank you, hyung," The boy smiled. Showing his bunny teeth. I also replied with a smile on my face. Looking at the boy who has a bunny teeth.

I put my hand in front of his face and Jungkook accepts. Jungkook gets up while holding hands, "Let's go to our home. Your new home."

While walking to our home, I said, "I forgot something," Jungkook turns to him. "What is it, hyung?"

"I forgot to buy something for our house!" I got frustrated. I really forget to buy some kitchen tools for Jin hyung.. God, my mind blown. "Oh no.. Jin hyung will kill me if I didn't buy anything when I get home!"

Jungkook raises an eyebrow. Confused. "Jin hyung...?"

"Oh!"

"I'll later introduce that Jin hyung I mentioned when we get home." I put a little smile.

"O-Okay..." Jungkook is still confused whether that person is. He hopes that the house has nice people.

Meanwhile...

I decided to stop by at the food store and buy something for Jungkook. I thought he's hungry so, I'm nice to buy him food. "Hyung, can I have that?" He points the food he wanted. A croissant.

"Sure. Pick a drink, Kookie," While pointing at the drinks menu, he picked an Apple Juice. "Alright." I, then looks to the cashier employee. "Two croissant, one apple juice and one orange juice, please."

"That'll be $5.99." The employee said and I paid. "Let's wait until they call us to pick our orders." I explained it to Jungkook. "Okay!" He's excited. He must've liked it...

"Order #597!" The employee called. "Here!" I replied by holding the order ticket high. I got up and walked to get our order.

"Delicious! Thanks hyung for buying us a treat!" Jungkook happily eats the croissant like a bunny. He's just so cute... I feel my heart melts when he does something so cute... My thoughts telling me that he'll be a perfect boy when he joins our house.

Then my phone started vibrating "Save Me" ringtone call. I grabbed my phone and looked at the caller, it was Jin hyung. I answered, "Hello, Jin hyung! What can I 'dood' to you?" He chuckled on the phone. Jungkook turns to me. He tilts his head for a second then turns back to drinking his apple juice. He silently chuckled.

"Oh it's nothing. Did you annyeong my kitchen stuff or not?" Jin answered through the phone. "I'll go buy it right now. Sorry, hyung!" I hung up. "We better hurry, Kookie! Grab your drink. We'll go buy the kitchen stuff for Jin hyung." We grabbed our drinks and head off to the kitchen store.

Once we got there, I searched around to buy something that's on the paper Jin hyung wrote.

The To-Do List

Frying Pan, Spatula, Cooking Oil, Frozen Foods, Baking Powder, Baking Soda and Cooking Pot.

I searched and searched and found it all that Jin hyung noted. Jungkook was following me while I was searching for it. "Hey, Kookie, can you go grab a trolley for me?" I demanded. He nods and rushed to the trolley area. He came back and I grabbed the stuff inside the trolley. And headed to the cashier. The employee started scanning the items and I paid that Jin hyung gave me some money. 

Once we're done, we grabbed the stuffs and head home.

Meanwhile...

"I'm home!" We got home and the members rushed to us. "Welcome home, Jimin! Who's this?" Namjoon pointed to Jungkook.

"Oh! He's Jungkook. I found him crying in front of the instruments store. So I thought I'd bring him along. Since he had no home. Also, he helped me buying these for Jin hyung." I looked to Jungkook. He looks to me back. "Say hello to my friends, Kookie." He waved to my members.

Jin hyung came and grabbed the stuff I was holding. Including Jungkook's. Since he also had the stuff. "Thanks for the stuff, Jimin. And nice to meet you!

"H-Hello.. My name is Jeon Jungkook.. I hope you can t-take care of me..." Jungkook stuttered his words. "Welcome to Bangtan House, Jungkook!" They all welcomed him with a smile. And Jungkook smiled too. Showing his bunny teeth again.

"I hope you liked our house. Yah, Jimin-sii, why don't you show him his room since we have one more room available." Yoongi told me like a never-ending yelling. He was at the TV watching for a whole time. Such a cold-hearted... But then he saw Jungkook. Yoongi looked at him like a hawk. Then turns back to watch TV.

"Okay. But first, I want to introduce to my members. You're one of us now, Kookie." I smiled. "Thank you, Jimin hyung." Jungkook hugs me. I hugged him back.

"Let's go to your new room, Jungkook." He lets go of me.

"Okay!" He happily excited of what his room will be.

And that's the end of story of Jimin's POV.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello! Just wanted to say, hope you enjoyed Jimin's backstory of what happened in the beginning! <3 Also, give a vote if you liked it! :D And I would be honoured for you to like my first fanfic. :> *And yeah... I used a little dad joke xDD*

The new chapter will be published today. This Mochi yelling that can't wait for it LOL Stay tuned!

Much love,
Rin