Chapter 8: Don't Leave Me

It can't be that Tae was a robber.

"I'm so confused over this!" Slamming the table, we all got frustrated.

"Why is Taehyung a robber and trying to kidnap our Kookie?!" Jin was mad, I tried to calm him down.

"Jin hyung, ple-" he cuts my words, "How am I going to calm down in THIS SITUATION?!"

"Namjoon, do something!" Hoseok couraging Namjoon to speak, "If Taehyung is trying to kidnap him, was he jealous of someone? Is that why?"

Was he... jealous of Jimin? Jimin does like me little...

"Don't tell me he's jealous of Jungkook..." I raised my eyebrow to Yoongi. "W-what? I'm not! Y-you're really confusing me, Yoongi hyung!"

"I'm just saying." Rolling his eyes being annoyed. "Why don't you go straight to the point?"

"No, he was jealous of me."

Everyone including me looks at Jimin. He got up and walking towards me, holding my hand and they all looked shook.

"Wait... What? Are you..." Confusing, he explains, "Yes. I like Jungkook. I really am." He taps his chests gently meaning he actually did. I look at him, "Why hyung? Does Tae actually jealous of you and that's why he tried to kidnap me?"

He nodded.

Looking down, picking my pace up, "I need to... I need to find him." I let go of his hand, and getting my jacket, running off to the police station. "H-hey! Jungkook wait!" Jimin follows.

--

"Don't follow me, hyung!" Still running fast, Jimin catching up, "Stop! Kookie! It's dangerous to go alone!"

I stopped on my knees, panting and crying at the same time, seeing Taehyung in prison would hurt too. Jimin stopped just inches away. I covered my eyes with my hands.

Seeing my heart hurt so bad with such a bad life starting. Those bad memories can't make it go away, "Please... Don't leave me, Jimin... I would still need you." Sobbing after calling him. He came like a god savior.

Hugging straight away in a side road, not many people were at this street, it's a little empty. The members suddenly running to us, "Yah, you guys! We'll follow you!" Hoseok shouted from the far distance which I can see but still blurry due to me crying.

"You guys..." Sniffing beside him, Jimin would help me stop crying all the time and they all came to us. "Better stop crying like a baby, Kookie."

"Such a tease, heh..." I chuckled, they all laughed the same.

"Shall we go save our Taehyunggie?" Namjoon said, we all nodded and going to the police station.

Once we get there, Namjoon goes to the police officer, "Can we go talk to someone? It's a friend of ours."

"What's your friend's name?" He asked.

"Kim Taehyung."

The officer checks the list on his hands, and turns back to Namjoon, "I don't see his name on the checklist, did you said Kim Taehyung?"

"Yes, sir." He checks the list again, "I'm sorry but he was not on the list."

Shocked, Taehyung wasn't in the prison? Where did he go then...?

"Well, thank you, sir. We'll be on our way then." Bowing to the officer, we left.

"How are we supposed to do? Should we call him?" Yoongi asked, I pulled my phone out, finding his name and calling him.