Chapter 7: Gone

-- Jimin POV --

"AHH!" I woke up and heard a scream. I opened the door and rushed downstairs. The scream can be heard from the kitchen. I saw a black figure with Jungkook.

"Yah! Let him go!" The man makes his pace and rushes to me, dodging his actions. I punched the man with my bare hands on his stomach. Causing him getting a pain.

And I kicked his leg, he fell down being defeated. I grabbed Jungkook and pulled the bag out on his head. He fainted? Oh no... This is bad. Rushing to the door with Jungkook on my back, heading upstairs.

We head towards to Hoseok's room. With Yoongi being his roommate. I locked the door so that man won't get in, "Yah, wake up you guys! There's a robber in our house!" I shouted and they woke up, Yoongi groaned, "Why in this late hour?" Hoseok's eye widen by the news.

"What?! Let me beat em' up!" Hoseok did his fists clenched, I heard the man's footsteps getting closer. And banged the door. "Oh no. He's here. I'll help you!" I defended Jungkook behind me. And being a side-kick to Hoseok.

-- Jungkook POV --

The man puts the bag on my head, making me can't breathe inside. I got dizzy. I heard Jimin's voice, before I could said it to save me, I fainted.

But then, I heard Hoseok's and Yoongi's voice. With Jimin on the side, I woke up slowly, seeing me laying down the floor, I see Jimin and Hoseok's back.

Hearing the banging on the door, it opened with a *THUD* sound. My eyes slowly closing and getting dizzy again. Fainted once more. My head is on Yoongi's lap. "Yah, don't sleep again, I'm here to defend you." His voice sounded really soft. I smiled a little. You're going to be fine.

-- Jimin POV --

The door banging was open, "I want that boy with me. Don't get in my way or you'll be dead." The man spoke, "Need Jungkook? You have to go through us!" I bravely replied with a brave tone, fists clenched, ready to fight.

"Oh I'll oughta-" the man fell. Looking behind who hit him was Jin. "Oh I'm sorry! Did I interrupted your sleeping?" Jin said, I sighed in relief. "Thanks, hyung."

"You're welcome but what about Jungkookie?" Jin questioned, I take a look behind me. His head was on Yoongi's lap. Stroking his hair. Yoongi puts a finger on his mouth, making a shh sound to be quiet. I guess after the faint, he's sleeping now.

We should get him to sleep in my room.

They nodded, waking up Namjoon and calling the police in this hour.

Putting him on my bed, covering him with the blanket, and I wipe his forehead with a wet towel because he was sweaty (again).

I sat down on the chair near the window, looking at the beautiful night sky when the siren is heard at the entrance, expecting the police came. I got up and went.

We led the police to Hoseok and Yoongi's room, they caught him and brought to prison. Everything is back to normal.

"I'm tired." Yawning and went to sleep on the sofa.

--

Time skip

--

Morning, the early sun wakes me. Looking at the front before I got up, "Did someone put blanket on me...?" Confused, checking on Jungkook, he's... gone?

Rubbing my head, the bathroom door opened. Jungkook got out of the shower, wiping his wet hair, seeing his topless body covering with a towel. He turns to look at me.

I turned away, blushing. "Y-yah, Kookie, you s-suprised me!" My heart beats fast. I sense him coming closer. Sitting beside me. I covered my eyes with my hands, taking a peek at my hole between my fingers.

"Why? Do you not seeing me being like this, hyung?" His voice is husky. More blushing.

"Please go change your clothes!" Turning away again, he got up and closing the door. Opening my hands slowly if he left, he's still there. He smirked.

"OH MY GOD, JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" Yelling at him, walking towards me, he tripped.

"Wha-" Swiping the blanket off, I rush towards him. Catching him and we both fell.

The others rushing to my room and, "What the, what happened here? My god, Jungkookie!" Jin rushing to Jungkook, helping him up.

"Jimin, are you okay?" Namjoon helps me up, getting a little pain. "I'm okay, hyung... I got squished..." He chuckled, dimples appear on his face, "Come on, guys. We better eat breakfast before it gets cold. We came rushing here because we heard a noise from your room, Jimin.

"And you, Kookie, go get changed dammit!" Jin scolding him making me smirking at him, "I hate you, hyung." Mumbled and annoyed, he left.

--

Jungkook POV

--

Ate breakfast, and helping Jin do the dishes, cleaning up and the others watching TV.

Meanwhile, I was walking to Taehyung's room and... his room and he's nowhere to be found. "Where did he go?" Confused, checking the members at the living room, "Where is Tae?" The members were also confused. Looking at each other, Jimin were also coming back down. His 95' liner is gone.

Trying to call him, his phone was found in his room, more confusing.

"Wait... Is Tae...?" They were shocked, Jimin was also beside me looking shocked and confused. "Wait, what? It can't be that Tae was..."

It can't be... Tae is...

Taehyung was a robber after all?!

To be continued

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

As always, vote my story if you liked it! ❤

Much love,
Rin