Black Lives Matter

This is not a chapter but I felt like I wanted to share this message with you because the situation we are going through is absolutely heartbreaking, it gets out of hand every day and I am really angry that the system are not doing real justice. This is not a chapter and I know it's annoying when someone uploads things that aren't part of the book but I don't want to shut my mouth, I want to seek a CHANGE.

If you don't want to read this message, that's fine, I don't judge you, you can wait until the next chapter which will come up tomorrow. It's not a big deal, you just make me see what kind of person you really are. But if you want to read this ... from here I start:

Unfortunately, I am not part of the American nationality or live in USA because if  it were in that way, I wouldn't have doubted it twice before preparing my defenses and going out to protest against those officers -and those who support racism- I would fight against them and receive the damage as a real supporter, I would sign up and donate just to seek justice in these unfortunate times.

And yeah, I use the word "those" because it has been shown that not all the officers agree with this bizarre film of discrimination. I've witnessed, on social media, how some of them join the protest to manage to put an end to this shitty evil, this cruelty that the world has been fighting for years and when it finally seems to win the war, the same fucking damn enemy rises up for a counterattack. That's why we must prevent the same chapter of the history from being rewritten.

BLACK FUCKING LIVES MATTER.

Of course, all lives matter but this time we have to focus on our black brothers, we must protect them and stay with them at all cost as we always should have to do it. Make justice for George Floyd and Breonna Taylor and Ahmaud Arbery and for all our black brothers who have been murdered by the hands of those who should protect us from danger, it isn't a crime, so you don't have to get fucking afraid of. We don't protest or make attention just to fuck your lives. No, no no. We don't make disturbances just because we woke up with the though of doing it. No. We protest because we want to be listened to, as the white's privilege, we want both that USA and other countries where racism is still in force, to listen to us and lift a finger to fulfill what we demand peaceably:

WE DON'T WANT A FUCKING LITTLE SOLUTION, WE WANT A REAL CHANGE. THAT'S ALL!

I've tried to stay calm but I can't practice it, not if the world continues behaving like a jerk. I've tried to find the right words to talk about this with the aim of not being attacked or just being self-centered. Well, I don't care, I'm writing my opinion. I hope I've done what I should have done. I hope this can be read and reflected on that there are lives out there that are suffering while we're lying in our beds, reading on Wattpad or watching Netflix or sleeping without no worries.

People, we must love our blacks brothers as we love to enjoy their cultures, as we want to be like them. Let's not just love out of grief, because that is NOT love, let's love them as if they were whites too, as if they were part of our families, as they were idols that we admired. Because we will not be doing justice to just one more black men, we will be doing justice to an American brother.

I'm a half Blood guy, I don't belong to USA, I will never understand the suffering because it's not happening to me. But I feel outrage that discrimination based on skin colors keeps living in this era, this generation where we accept everything that isn't stupid. My family's members are black too, my friends are black too, and I love them with my whole heart, my blood's black too, my ancestors are black too, my roots are black too, every piece of me's black but in a different skin. Skin doesn't matter, lives matter. Love matter.

Please, people, understand at fucking once that it isn't about wanting to attract attention, is about to be heard. Because we don't do this just for one more black men, we do this for an AMERICAN BROTHER.

BLACK. LIVES. MATTER. MOTHERFUCKERS!

Don't be assholes, thanks. With all your love, ziambelieve.