07.

No.

Rolling the long sleeve of his red coat to the middle of his arm, the movement of the padlock hanging from a central necklace made up of chains made a horizontal displacement while the owner of the padlock watched his older brother with a resentful grimace applying makeup to his lips. The only thing that rang in his ears was those two damn letters, a certain «no» that would not leave the chestnut tongue.

But Tony had a plan up his sleeve to convince him to change his mind.

Despite having only been apart for five hours since the last time they stopped seeing each other, where they took different paths when they were spotted by the room number, the black-haired boy's soul breathed with relief inside for having reunited with his brother. It sounded stupid, he knew, but it was too much for two inseparable brothers to take off long enough.

They were clinging to each other; they placed brotherly love at the top.

Both Ondreaz and Tony had made friends on their first day of their new college life, which only served as a frustrated thought turned into a pleasant feeling. The chestnut felt calm now that his younger brother had found someone with whom to share the time, he had not worried so much about that detail but it was still lightening.

He didn't think the other students would go unnoticed that Tony became so attached to him as a limpet during off hours for too long. And speaking of undoing, the only thing the dancer wanted now was to exterminate that stupid denial that came out of his older brother's mouth.

"Trust me, I'm asking you, Odry." The dark-haired boy tried again, intertwining his fingers as if he were about to pray. "It will be fun and comfortable for both of us, we will have better rooms, we will meet more people interested in swag dance, we will move in a large space to continue practicing our steps. It will be the best experience we would have had, we will live with comforts and we would even become the most popular dancers at the boarding school throughout the scholarship."

"No, and don't insist any more, that will be my last words."

Ondreaz decreed, stripping off the tight cover where he kept the ham and cheese croissant he had ordered from the food counter in the university cafeteria. He took a bite out of his mouthful and looked at his annoying brother with the face of few friends.

"You really don't want to survive student life with those kinds of pleasures?"

He shook his head, without saying a word and devouring his delicious sandwich. Tony let out an overly dramatic sigh, like he was facing the world's most complicated dilemma, before collapsing at the small round table in the cafeteria, resting his forehead on the middle of his arm.

"Your stubbornness has no cure."

He reproached in a defeated voice, drawing boring circles on the glass surface that filled the table. After a few seconds, enveloped in overwhelming silence, Tony straightened up in his seat as if he had a spring connected to his butt, as the sudden idea that had turned on all the circuits in his mind woke him up.

"If we unite, I promise to do your homework." He proposed, in a vague attempt to convince his brother. "I'll also look for a way to help you on exams."

Ondreaz just looked at him, his tired eyelids pointing in his direction, as he sliced ​​the remains of bread with his teeth.

"I've already got someone to help me with that." He was quick to say. "But I appreciate that you signing up for my slave program. I'll call you when I find a vacant position."

Tony snapped his fingers, trying to mentally attract new ideas. "I'll help you to get girlfriends."

Yes, it was the most stupid thing that has come out of his mouth after a long time.