10.

"It's barely your first week of classes and your aptitude as a student; it has only horrified me, Lopez." Professor Kellan, in charge of his choreography performance class, looked at him disapprovingly while shaking his head. "I know you're a scholarship and I'm sorry. Unfortunately, I will have to write this in the weekly report."

Pressing his lips together to avoid letting go something like «Are you fucking kidding me?», Tony held back the gasp of pain that got in his leg after stumbling over his own footsteps and falling onto his butt as he tried to demonstrate a somersault. He would be reported anyway, but the only difference was that if he disrespected his teacher, the report of his behavior would be affected and he believed that they would not ignore that signaling when reviewing the grades in the teachers' directive.

It would be worse if he did that, and to avoid altercations, he merely grimaced and continued to massage the painful area. What bothered him the most were the laughs that did not take so long to rain as soon as he touched the cold smooth floor of the rehearsal chamber; apparently, making a mistake was not a welcome act in the student environment. But he didn't mind making an embarrassing scene, by now, he had already earned the trust of most of his classmates.

"That's not a way to give an answer." Kellan growled, disgusted and crossed his thin arms over his chest. "A dancer like you should know how to do a simple somersault; I thought you had that magic when giving a demonstration like in your presentations from the contests I saw. Now I realize that everything is acted, what a disappointment."

Okay. That hurt.

Settling himself on the floor, he held the weight of his body with his hands as he swallowed down the urge to kill the tight-fitting man with his eyes. He had to stay out of things, his reputation as a student and as a celebrity depended on it, since the entire boarding school discovered his recognition as a hip hop dancer, he gained a lot of popularity. And although his embarrassing video, far from discrediting him, scandalized social media in a good way, he managed to eliminate it long before all his close relatives knew of the scoop. He didn't want to screw up his reputation for blindness of anger, especially if the only rope he hung on was the scholarship that would help him build a fabulous opportunity in his life.

It's just incredible to him that a person he didn't know a shit about questioned his hip hop's moves for the first time when it came to the trajectory of his artistic vision. Worst of all, he couldn't afford to allow his pride to answer for him because if he did, he would earn a free direct pass to the city of rest also known as final expulsion.

So, with a resigned breath, he looked at the man under the cloak of hair that shadowed his forehead.

"I know how to do a somersault, sorry, Mr. Kellan." It took a lot of work for him to find an expressive tone of voice that suited his values. "I will do my best next time."

The man placed his hands on his mannered hips. "Of course you will because from now on you will stay after each class practicing until you perfect the steps I have taught." He ordered, pointing with his eyes to a black-haired girl who looked a lot like Nick's girlfriend. "D'malio, you will be in charge of guiding him."

Both sisters signed each other's with their indexes. "Which of the two?" They released at the same time.

"The one who knows how to make a good show." He sighed tiredly before the end of classes bell alerted all the students who started to collect their belongings and hurried towards the exit once they heard it. "I will put my trust in your hands, D'malio."

"It won't be a problem for me." Charli accepted, receiving a nod from him.

"And it's one less problem for me to deal with." Dixie said wryly before leaving.