Please Just Stay Away From Me

You know how they say the first kiss is supposed to be a magical experience. I guess the people who say that are right. I laid in bed and touched my lips recalling the memory of the way Natsumi's lips felt against mine. His lips felt so smooth and the way he kissed me felt like I wanted more and I didn't want it to end. And yet it felt strange that Hunter was watching us. I wonder why was he there? Was he there for Natsumi or another reason?

*Ding*

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone. I checked and a smile was on my face immediately. A picture of Natsumi with a bright smile in his school uniform with a caption.

Natsumi

"Hey Hiro I had a lot of fun yesterday. Have a great day at school today ❤️❤️"

The hearts immediately caught my attention. I hugged my pillow as I stared at it. Is this what love feels like? Ecstasy, pure joy because if this is that feeling I don't want it to end.

*Ding*

That joy went away when I saw another text.

Tadashi

"Hey Hiro do you want to go to school with me?"

I ignored his text and closed my phone. He doesn't even know that I know what he did. I don't want to see him again. Does he know what he's done? He says he cares but if he did then why did he kiss him?

"Why do I care so much?!" I shouted

"Ugh I don't not anymore."

I threw my pillow back on my bed. I got dressed in my uniform, grabbed my bookbag and left. When I opened my door I was greeted with a hug and a bunch of blond hair in my face.

"Kaede, you could've texted me you were outside." I chuckled as I hugged her back.

"I could've but I thought it was funner to surprise you." Kaede giggled as she let me go.

"I had to come you've got to fill me in on your and Natsumi's little date."

"Come on Kaede it wasn't a date we just hung out." My blushing face gave me away.

"Oh really your red cheeks beg to differ." She giggled a bit as she poked my cheeks.

"Alright I'll tell you."

I told her everything from our little swim and our closeness but I didn't tell her about Tadashi and Jiro. But I did leave out one detail and unfortunately she wouldn't budge.

"Hiro did something else happen?" She asked me seriously

"Uhhh.... We.... Kissed." My hands immediately went to my face in embarassment.

Kaede immediately stopped moving.

"Kaede are you okay?" I asked her and her face had a huge grin on it.

"OMG you kissed!!!!" She screamed excitedly.

"SHHHHHH Calm down you don't have to announce it to the world." I tried to keep her quiet as people looked in our direction.

"Hiro that's so adorable ohhh I'm so happy for you. So tell me was it nice?" She grabbed my hands so she could look at my face for my answer

"It was amazing. He was so... Nice and gentle with me." I couldn't help but smile at the memory.

"So do you plan on seeing him again today?" She asked me curiously

"I don't know. Maybe if he's not too busy today?"