Stay

Warning: This chapter is Semi-NSFW if you want to skip it go right ahead but you've been warned.

I was in the shower letting the water just fall on me as I was too deep in thought. It's raining outside and I'm not in my home. I'm in the house of the boy that I like and I'm going to sleep tonight in his room. Oh god I've never been this nervous before.

*Knock Knock*

I jumped a bit at the noise.

"Yes, who is it?" I responded.

The door slightly opened.

"Hey Hiro, it's me can I come in?" It was Naoto's voice.

"Oh, sure Naoto."

He opened the door and had something in his hand.

"I brought you some of Natsumi's clothes. They may be a little big, so I hope they fit. I'll have your clothes clean and ready in the morning, but I hope you'll enjoy your night here. If you need anything else let me know."

"Thanks Naoto."

"No problem see you Hiro."

Naoto left as I was finishing up. I grabbed a towel and dried myself up. I saw the clothes were a blue flannel pajama set. The underwear fit well then, I tried the shirt on, and it was pretty big on me and covered my private area well. The pants, however, were too big and they kept falling down.

"Oh, crap they won't fit."

I went to Natsumi's room to tell him about the pants. I knocked to let him know I was coming in.

"It's open." He responded

I walked in and saw him still wearing his bathrobe from his bath and he had a towel around his neck. He was reading a manga about a girl who had trouble speaking but wanted to make friends.

"Was the shower, okay?" He asked me not looking my way.

"These pants you gave me they won't fit." I told him.

"Are they too..."

He stopped mid-sentence as he looked at me. His face went completely red. I was confused but the moment I realized I wanted to melt in the ground. I was holding the pants in my hand, and I wasn't wearing anything but my underwear down below. I quickly pulled the shirt down to cover me.

"Please don't look."

Oh god I want to die now.

"Hiro don't worry it's okay."

Natsumi walked up to me and took the pants from my hand.

"I'm sorry but I don't have anything else that could be in your size."

"Ohh... Okay I'll just have to stay like this."

I was still a bit red being like this in front of him.

"I'll just wear these myself and you can keep the shirt."

I looked away as he went to hang his robe and towel up to dry. I peeked a bit as he was placing his underwear on, and I could see a lot. I saw how big it looked poking out from the underwear and honestly, I thought I was going to overheat from the sight. I turned my head back to not look at him anymore since I didn't want to have a reaction in front of him.

"Hiro?"

I turned back around and saw he wasn't wearing a shirt, only the pants.

"Umm... You're not going to wear a shirt to sleep in?"

"Oh, sorry did you want me to?" he said chuckling a bit.

I looked down because even if I've seen him shirtless a lot it felt so different seeing him like this when we're alone in his room.