Meeting Big Brother

I brushed my messy hair as I stood in front of a mirror making sure I looked okay. I took a deep breath as I finished buttoning my shirt.

"It's going to be okay. We're just hanging out together."

Honestly, I couldn't contain the smile on my face. Not only was I going to see Natsumi today, but he invited me to his house. I'm so excited I could just shout it out to the world. I checked the time on my phone.

"Oh, crap I'm going to be late."

I grabbed my bag with my stuff and headed to the bus stop. As I waited, I got a text on my phone. It was from Kaede.

Kaede

"Hey Hiro have a good time on your date today 💜"

"Thanks, Kaede. Enjoy your day as well I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Oh, you better tell me everything anyways see you 🤗"

I put my phone away as the bus arrived. I stepped on and sat at the closest seat.

(10 minutes later)

I stepped off the bus and walked down to where Natsumi said his house was. I was greeted by the sight of a large blue house.

"Woah... I didn't know Natsumi lived like this. Okay let's do this."

I reaffirmed myself as I walked to the door and rang the doorbell. After a few moments, the door opened, and I was greeted by a very muscular Natsumi look alike. He had impressive features and he looked so handsome. Honestly, the sight of him was so impressive I ended up a bit red.

"Hello, can I help you with anything?" He spoke to me.

"Uhm... My name is H-Hiro Hamada. I'm here to see Natsumi."

The man looked at me with a surprised look on his face.

"Wait... You're Hiro?"

"Yes I am."

A smile broke out on his face.

"It's nice to finally meet you. My brother has told me so much about you."

"Brother?"

"I'm sorry I'm being rude let me introduce myself. I'm Naoto Hamasaki. Natsumi is my younger brother."

"It's nice to meet you too."

"Well come on in. Natsumi stepped out for a bit because he said he wanted to grab some stuff for today. He'll be back soon."

"Oh, okay thank you."

I walked in and was guided to the living room as Naoto sat next to me.

"I got to say it's great to finally meet you. My brother is always talking about you."

I couldn't help but smile a bit at that comment.

"Really what does he say about me?"

"He's always talking about this very amazing person who came into his life. Someone whose made him happier than he's ever been. Someone truly special to him."

I felt really happy hearing all this, especially from someone in his own family.

"He means a lot to me too. Your brother is really special."