Please Don't Go

"Please... Please don't go." I told him quietly.

I didn't know what I was thinking about doing this. This is it Hamada he's going to hate you now or think you're crazy but what happened next, I didn't expect. He held my hand and responded to me.

"Okay I won't go." He said a bit shaken like he was holding back tears.

I removed my hands from his and he looked at me with such worry and concern. He put his hand to my face to wipe the tears that were forming from my eyes.

"I have something I've been wanting to say to you for quite a while. Can I please tell you that? If you decide to leave afterwards, I won't blame you. I just want to tell you everything." I asked him and he silently agreed.

We both sat down across from each other as I took a breath because now, I can't be nervous anymore. It's finally my chance and I won't let it go.

"Natsumi... I just want to say I'm so sorry for that day. I didn't realize how much my words and jealousy hurt you. Ever since the day we met you changed me you honestly have. I didn't know how to feel anymore because instead of feeling lonely and scared I felt happy and enamored because of you. And then when I messed it up like I always have I felt so lost and alone that I couldn't figure out what I would do if I saw you again. I was slowly doing everything I could to fix everything. I talked with everyone, and they gave me the courage to finally talk to you again and just try my best to be with you. And when I almost messed it up today, I just realized I can't be scared anymore."

I looked at him and got up from my chair. I walked over to him and held his hands as he stood up as well.

"Natsumi, I care about you so much with all my heart. I've never felt the way for anyone that I feel for you. I know it's another feeling but I can't say it yet because I don't know if that word would be enough, but I just know that I care about you more than just liking you. I just know that I want to be closer to you. If you don't like me anymore then..."

I looked straight into his eyes and nervously closed my eyes and brought my lips closer to his.

"You can reject this."

I stopped moving and kept my eyes shut because even though I put on a brave front I was so scared. I kept having negative thoughts that he was going to reject me but no...

Something pushed against my lips, and it was his lips. I put my arms around him as he held my waist. I didn't want this to stop because of how much I missed him. I honestly thought I was dreaming but it wasn't a dream, this was my reality and I never felt happier than I did in that moment. After a while of kissing, we had to stop to catch our breath. Instead, we hugged, and he even had me sit on his lap and even though I was embarrassed I never felt happier.

"Hiro?" He spoke up

"Yeah?"

"I honestly missed you so much. It drove me crazy not being with you all this time.

"I know. I've been missing you all this time so much that I didn't know if I would ever have the opportunity to see you again. The last time I saw you I was so tempted to kiss you because of how much I was missing you."

He chuckled a bit.

"To be honest That day I wanted to chase after you and tell you please don't go. But I saw you with Tadashi that maybe you had moved on."

I got a bit sad at that thought.

"He's been there a lot for me lately. He apologized to me, and we've been becoming close friends but... I'm just not sure what my feelings are towards him. I'm not sure if they are the same ones, I feel for you, but I just know you're both equally important to me."