Nico gets desperate

Start from the beginning

"You see, I stopped a soul from escaping the underworld, and my dear old dad owed me a favor. And Aphrodite owes him one," nico moves over to his drawer, pulling out a pink scarf designed to make someone fall in love with the first person they see if the have it in too long.

And nico was desperately and hopelessly in love.

There was only one difference about the scarf then normal love. In normal love you would do anything but you could say no, with this you would find it painful to disagree.

Percy seemed to realize what was happening as he backed up and tried to open the door. Un known to the son of Poseidon, Nico had locked the door. And Percy fiddling with the door gave nico just the time he needed to make his move.

There was one other thing about this scarf. Once it touched someone for more than thirty seconds, the person wouldn't want to take it off and would slowly fall in love with the people around him or her.

Nico pressed the scarf onto percys hand, slowly tying it around his wrist. The son of Poseidon struggled, but each second that last made the scarf feel better and better. By the time thirty seconds had passed, Percy didn't put up a fight anymore.

"Percy, how do you feel?" Nico asked.

"Good," percy sighed.

"I bet you do, just keep the scarf on your hand and we can walk over to my bed," the ghost king coaxed Percy to his bed.

"Do you know what this scarf does?"

Percy nodded, "it makes people fall in love. I don't mind it though. It just feels so good,"

"It does, doesn't it?" Nico asked, sitting next to percy. The black eyed boy place an arm around Percy, drawing circles on his back. "Doesn't that feel good?"

"It does," Percy agreed.

"Don't you want to just feel my embrace. Maybe do something back,"

Percy nodded, putting his arm around nico and pulling him closer, his hand still wrapped in the scarf.

"Doesn't that feel good, but don't you want to kiss me?"

The son of the sea nodded, wanting nothing more than to be with the guy he said he didn't like not more than fifteen minutes ago.

Percy kisses nico in the lips, pulling him on top of him. The two kissed passionately. Percy opened nicos mouth a little, causing a moan to escape.

When the two finally pulled apart, Percy was deep under nicos spell.

"Percy, go break up with Annabeth. And if she's mad at me, bring her to the hades cabin," Nico said, happy he finally had The son of Poseidon all to himself.

Percy nodded and went off to find his girlfriend. "Hey wise girl," Percy said, finding Annabeth alone in the training arena.

"Hey seaweed brain," Annabeth replied, "what's up?"

"I actually kind of realized I've always loved nico. I still really do care about you, it's just-" Percy was cut off by Annabeth storming over to the hades cabin.

"What did you do to him?" Annabeth demanded.

"What?" Nico asked, smiling all too innocently.

"He wakes ho from a coma, kisses me, talks about it how you've been a bit weird, and then comes out apparently loving you? Something doesn't add up,"

"Annabeth, it's okay," Nico said, walking up to her with aphrodites scarf behind his hands.

"How is this okay? You played with him,"

"And now I'm about to plan with you," Nico smirked. He grabbed her wrist, placing on the scarf before she could hurt him.

Although it didn't make her love him yet, it momentarily distracted her, and even if it was just for a second, it was long enough.

Nico wrapped the scarf around her like he had with Percy. By the time thirty seconds had passed, Annabeth was different.

"You feel better?" Nico asked. Annabeth let out a giggle. Nico just smiled, "good. Now, do you know how this scarf can mar you love someone romantically?"

Annabeth nodded, playing with her hair. The black haired boy continued softly, "it can also make you love someone as a brother. So much so that you will do whatever they say,"

"Now don't you want that feeling? The feeling of loving someone like a brother,"

"I do," Annabeth nodded.

"Of course you do. And that's why you don't care that you and Percy used to date. All you care about is that I'm happy,"

After a few more minutes of the same type of things, Annabeth was deep enough into her own trance.

Nico walked over to percy who put an arm around the boy. But that night, when the son of posiedon went to bed, he regained his memories from all scenarios.

"Woah, in that reality nico is weird,"

"Well, when you keep things bottled up for that long, you tend to go insane. And that is why he would become that way, dooming you in the process," the fates answered.

"I don't know why, but that wasn't that bad. I mean, I could've had someone worse do that to me,"