~•~•~32~•~•~

@ Sable
<☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀>

Guard: Welcome to sable, king Hoseok.

Hoseok still wasn't used to the knew title. It felt even weirder when said by a total stranger.

Hoseok: thank you.

Guard: follow me please, king Jae-hwa has been expecting you.

Sable hadn't changed. It was still dark, always on the verge of rain. The constant dampness didn't help. Contrast to Dionna and Soleils bright yellow, oranges and white buildings, sable was filled with gray and black.

King Jae-hwa: ah Hoseok! Welcome! We've been expecting you.

The king of sable was about in his mid 40s. You could see the years of hatred stained on his face.

Cleary the older king was confused on why only one of Dionnes rulers was there.

King Jae-hwa: I see that Yoongi didn't come.

Hoseok: yes. We both decided that both of us leaving would leave our home vulnerable.

King Jae-hwa: more vulnerable that leaving a little omgea to rule?

Hoseok: yes.

Oh boy. Not even 10 minutes in a different Jae-hwa was already showing his hatred. Hoseok was gonna have to try really hard time restrain himself from doing something rash.

Hoseok mind: we're hear for peace. We're here for peace. *repeat*

King Jae-hwa: come, you must be tired from the long journey. We can discuss things tomorrow.

Hoseok: with all do respect sir, I'd rather get this done as soon as possible.

King Jae-hwa: of course. I understand you want to get home. After all, no one truly trust an omega to lead.

Hoseok mind: back down Seok. I'm mad too but we need to stay calm.

Hoseok: .. Maybe you don't but I do. Can we please get this over with.

<🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕>

Yoongi: I have a bad feeling..

Jin: what's wrong?

Yoongi: I don't know.. I'm worried. What if this goes terribly? What if we end up going to war? What if-

Jin: ssshhh... Remember what we talked about. No use in getting anxious over something you can't control. If sable decides it doesn't want peace, then they'll have not only Dionne, but soleil to deal with.

Yoongi: I'm just.. Scared.

Yoongi may think he's hiding why he's scared quite we'll, but the hand on his baby bump gives him away.

Jin: you realise it's ok to show your natural instincts? It's ok to show your need to mother and protect your pup. You have been, no reason to stop.