~•~•~24~•~•~

2 months

<☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀👑☀☀☀☀☀☀☀>

Cm#1: Wheres Yoongi?

Hoseok: hey wasn't feeling very good.. He also refused to leave the room.

Cm#1: oh.

The council men were talking I private. Cm#1 was complaining about how there new rulers were immature and how they shouldn't let simple ailments.

Cm#5 however was quick to defend them.

Cm#5: May u remind you that these men are barley 20? They may be grown but there still used to being children. Give them credit, compared to much older rulers they've had a postive influence over our home and changed many things for the better in barley two months!We're approaching the season where illness sky rockets, people get sick and don't want to spread it! May I remind you that your old and can easily catch a sickness, anything could kill you. So stop complaining and be postive you old fart. No wonder Chung-hee wanted to fire you before he died!

Cm#1: I... You should respect your elders! Just because your a replacement for one of our fallen doesn't mean you have any power, your #5 for a reason, Jackson.

Jackson:... You don't make any sense.. I'm not gonna respect someone who won't show anyone the same respect. Also, I was hand picked by our new kings to be here. If anything I have more power than you, thank the moon by the way, we don't need someone who will abuse there power here.

Before anything could get violent, someone stepped in.

Namjoon: alright, break it up! Don't think I won't test you GROWN men likes pups if I have to.

Jackson: I was defending Yoongi and Hoseok!

Cm#1: What happened to that respect you were shouting about?

Jackson: actually I've been personally told I don't have to use titles.. I only have to use hyung.

Namjoon:....im leaving.

Jackson: ok.. Are we still in for game night? I'll bring mark!

Namjoon: yes.