Graduation

A/N: Here is the last chapter. I hope you enjoy it. Please look at the Thank you chapter that is after this one. 

Thanks,@tom_haz for helping.

GO READ ADOPTED BY TOM HOLLAND BY @lori_green! It's amazing!!

Dawn's POV

Today is the day, I'm graduating High School. The ceremony starts at 12 pm, it's currently 11. I'm getting ready. I put a dress on to wear under the gown.

 I put a dress on to wear under the gown

I then slip the gown over.

I curl my hair and do my makeup

I curl my hair and do my makeup.  I finish getting ready and walk downstairs, my heels clicking on the hardwood floor. I see Tom in the kitchen, swaddling Brooke.

"How do I look?" I ask.

"You look amazing darling," Tom complements. "Do you have your speech ready?"

"Yeah, I'm so nervous." 

"You got this. Just turn your nerves into excitement." He advises. I nod, heading out. Harry is driving Paddy and I because we need to be there early. I see the car pull up and get in.

"Hey Harry, hi Paddy." I greet both of them. I put my seatbelt on and we begin to drive. We get to school at 11:30 on the dot. We hop out and Harry drives away. We walk into the gym, it's decorated in white and burgundy, the school colors. I see a big sign reading: 2021 graduates! I help the school staff set up the balloons and other decors. Finally, it's 12 o'clock and everyone begins to arrive. All the Seniors take our seats facing the podium where the staff stands. Tom, Isabel, the twins, Nikki, Dom, Sam, Harry, Elysia, and Haz have come to see Paddy and I graduate. 

"Welcome fellow parents and students. We are here to congratulate the incredible class of 2021. This batch of students came to Kingston High School with high hopes and lots of goals. Hopefully, some of those goals were accomplished during your time here. These are our 2021 graduates." A long list of names pops up on the screen. "Now, time to hand out the diplomas."

The Principal begins to read out names and they get to Claire.

"Claire Finn." He says. I clap and cheer. Claire gets up and goes to the podium, she grabs her diploma and shakes the staffs' hands. He goes through a couple of more names and calls Shawn. He gets up and does the same thing as Claire. 
The Principal goes through more names and then calls Lucas up. Hearing his name makes my heart all warm. He goes up on the podium with a big smile. 
After more people go up I hear my name. "Dawn Holland." I get up and walk to the podium, I take the diploma and shake everyone's hands. I sit back down and immediately after, Paddy stands up. They get through more people and then they call all my friends, Adam Jackson, Addison Lester, Alan Morcok, Dallas Sone, Briana, and Josh Taft, and Brad Vallice. They finish with all the students and now it's my turn to give a speech.