Tom's Birthday

A/N: OMG Thanks so much for 1k views and 100 votes! You guys are the best! Thanks so much! 

Dawn's POV

Today's the day, June 1st. Tom's birthday! I wake up extra early and make him breakfast. I make pancakes and a croissant. He woke up and I came in with his breakfast. 

"Happy Birthday!" I say as I lay the tray over his legs.

"Thank you darling." He kisses my forehead. 

"We are leaving in 1 hour," I state.

"Where are we going?" Tom asks.

"It's a surprise. Wear a swimsuit." I leave and go get ready. I pack a bag with all the essentials: my sunglasses, Tom's sunglasses, sunscreen, two towels, a hairbrush, and my phone. I go to my closet and pick out a bikini.

I leave my hair loose and put on some flipflops

I leave my hair loose and put on some flipflops. I head over to Tom's room. 

"Ready to go?" I ask knocking on the door. 

"Yeah let's go." He answers opening the door. He looks down at my swimsuit. 

"Let's go," I exclaim before he can say anything. I grab his hand and run downstairs. Harrison is driving us to the place since Tom doesn't know where we're going. We get into the car and I blindfold Tom. After a long drive, we park and I help Tom get out. Haz grabs my bag. 

Btw Tom's wearing this:

Right after we park, Sam, Harry, Paddy, Nikki, Dom, and Tessa hop out of their car

Right after we park, Sam, Harry, Paddy, Nikki, Dom, and Tessa hop out of their car. I begin to lead Tom towards the beach, right before we reach the sand Harry, Sam, Haz and I pick Tom up and walk towards the ocean. 

"Guys what's going on?!" Tom asks. We reach the water and drop him. It makes a huge splash and gets us all wet. Tom comes up from the water and takes his blindfold off. He is amazed by the sight. 

"Happy Birthday!" We all yell. 

"You guys drove 3 hours just to come here and drop me in the water?" He asks.

"No. We're spending your birthday here at the beach!" I yell. 

"Oh. Thanks guys." Tom says and he splashes me with water. 

"Hey!" I yell. Then it begins. The water fight. 

About 1 hour of soaking each other, we all get out of the ocean and dry ourselves. Dom and Nikki had set up beach chairs while we were playing. I hand Tom his towel. "Thank you love." He says. I hand him his sunglasses I fish from my bag. 

"How did you get my sunglasses?" Tom asks.

"I stole them when you were in the bathroom last night," I answer. He laughs and puts them on. I drop my towel on a beach chair and go do some gymnastics. I run on the sand and do a frontflip. Tom runs and does the same. 

Sam comes over "Ladies and Gentlemen. This is the Holland Gymnastics Competition, beach edition. Our contestants are. Tom Holland and Dawn Holland." 

"I wanna join!" Harrison yells and he stands next to me.

"You're gonna die, mate," Tom says. 

 Everyone gathers around and the contest begins. Harry pulls out his phone. "First we're gonna start simple. Everyone do a cartwheel." Sam orders. I begin by doing a cartwheel with straight legs and pointed toes. Tom does it perfectly too. Harrison butchers it but lands on his feet. Next, Sam tells us to do a backflip. Tom and I do it and land perfectly. Meanwhile, Haz tries and lands on his face. He's ok though. 

"Harrison, you're out," Sam says. "Ok now that we have the two gymnast left, we're gonna level up. One of you has to do a skill and the other adds on. You lose if you forget the skills or fall. Ladies first." 

I do a simple roundoff. Tom is up, he does a roundoff back handspring. I add on a backflip. He adds a front flip. I add an ariel. He does it successfully and does a side flip. We continue this until Sam whistles very loudly. 

"Ok this is gonna go on forever, so you both win." He says annoyed. Tom and I high-five. We all eat and play some more games. Before I know it, the sun is setting and Sam and I are bringing out the cake. 

Tom's POV

I see Sam and Dawn bring out a Spider-Man cake. They set it on a table and light the candles. Everyone sings happy birthday and I make a wish. 'I wish for this amazing family to never leave me.' I blow out the candles and everyone claps. Sam slices the cake and passes the pieces around. I take a bite and it makes my tastebuds happy. 

"Yo! Sam! Where did you get this cake? It's delicious!" I yell. 

"Dawn and I made it." He answers. "Do you remember when I went out with Dawn?" He asks. I nod. "That was when we made you the cake." Soon everyone says bye and we drive home. I get home and shower. After I finish I get dressed and go to Dawn's room. 

"Hey. I just wanted to thank you for today. I can't imagine a better birthday." I say.

"You're welcome. You deserve it." Dawn hugs me. I kiss her forehead. 

"Wanna watch a movie?" She asks. "You can pick." 

We go to the couch area and I pick My Cousin Vinny. We sit there watching it. This was an amazing birthday!